+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Glory 14: Crocop versus Remy

Default Glory 14: Crocop versus Remy

Anyone else watching?

Wow, that has to be the worst decision ever. I was surprised how much CroCop dominated. Can't believe they gave it to Remy.

Quote Originally Posted by VimyRidge View Post
    Wow, that has to be the worst decision ever. I was surprised how much CroCop dominated. Can't believe they gave it to Remy.
    Ya I was pretty surprised Remy got the nod in that one.. Fun night of fights all around.

Remy got a sympathy decision. Crocop got robbed.

they both looked old and like they need to hang it up i mean how many fucking time did crocop lose his blance is this fight

Remy might have barely won the 1st round. He totally lit up CroCop's body in the 2nd. CroCop barely won the 3rd with his clinches.
    CroCop looked slow, but I think he lost.
    Sorry Fedor, but Dan Henderson is the G.O.A.T.

Favorite Fighter: JIM MILLER.
    Scariest Dude on the Planet: TYRONE SPONG.
    Other Favorites: Chris Lytle, Martin Kampmann, Joe Lauzon, Khabib Nurmagomedov, Conor McGregor, Paul Daley, Ross Pearson, Donald Cerrone, Renan Barao, Glover Texiera, & Alistair Overeem.

"He doesn't write his own material. Some homo in Queens living in his mother's basement in his underwear is writing Chael's material for him." - DON FRYE.

Quote Originally Posted by The8thPlague View Post
    Remy might have barely won the 1st round. He totally lit up CroCop's body in the 2nd. CroCop barely won the 3rd with his clinches.
    CroCop looked slow, but I think he lost.
    I will have to rewatch it (although probably not worth the 20 minutes it will take), not how I remember the 2nd but could be wrong. I wouldn't say CroCop barely winning the 3rd, thought he dominated that round and that round was clear cut.

Quote Originally Posted by VimyRidge View Post
    I will have to rewatch it (although probably not worth the 20 minutes it will take), not how I remember the 2nd but could be wrong. I wouldn't say CroCop barely winning the 3rd, thought he dominated that round and that round was clear cut.
    yeah Round 3 was dominant on his part, but mostly just throwing Remy to the ground.
    Round 2 Remy was really attacking CroCop's body. A lot of good kicks.
    Sorry Fedor, but Dan Henderson is the G.O.A.T.

Favorite Fighter: JIM MILLER.
    Scariest Dude on the Planet: TYRONE SPONG.
    Other Favorites: Chris Lytle, Martin Kampmann, Joe Lauzon, Khabib Nurmagomedov, Conor McGregor, Paul Daley, Ross Pearson, Donald Cerrone, Renan Barao, Glover Texiera, & Alistair Overeem.

"He doesn't write his own material. Some homo in Queens living in his mother's basement in his underwear is writing Chael's material for him." - DON FRYE.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information