Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: White: Gustafsson gets the winner of UFC 172 headliners Jon Jones vs Glover Teixeira

Quote Originally Posted by Goremire View Post
    Classy.

Edit: if true. Anyone follow him on Instagram? Is that his real account?
    I am not sure, seems off, even for Jones.

Quote Originally Posted by Goremire View Post
    Classy.

Edit: if true. Anyone follow him on Instagram? Is that his real account?
    If it is he's fucked but I doubt it's real.
    "DO YOU THINK I'M JUST GOING TO SIT THERE AND LET YOU KILL ME JON???"

2 things:

1) No way Bones actually said this stuff.

2) Why is the headline always "says homosexuality is a sin" whenever somebody says it or goes on a slur filled rant? It is established that some people think that homosexuality is a sin, that isn't news, so it shouldn't be made into news. If it is part of a slur filled rant, then yeah, the dude deserves to get destroyed by the media. If a person is just stating their religious views, then you don't have to like it, but it isn't news.

***I am not trying to start a religious debate. I am a Christian. I don't care what anybody does with their junk, but me and my fiancée. I am covered in tattoos. Some people view that as a sin. I am aware of that. It is their right. I may or may not agree with them, but that isn't my point. My point is that it isn't news that some people think that. Everyone is already aware that some people think it. My ultimate point is, in this situation the headline should be about the slurs, not the religious views.***
    USA! USA! USA!

Obviously it is all fake. Bones is definitely not very smart but he is not that idiot either.
    Any fighter by now knows that if they dare to say something negative about homosexuality they will be immediately fired.
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

Quote Originally Posted by The Donosaur View Post
    I don't think Bones is scared to fight anybody. I think he says a ton of stuff that seems super immature/insecure, another words he doesn't do himself any favors. I want to like Bones, I have a ridiculous amount in common with him. He should be my favorite fighter, but he just says so much stuff that makes him look terrible.
    I'm not saying he's great in the PR department. But the guy just wants to see the best fight the best. Sure, it isn't the best forward thinking in terms of title contention, but it makes for good fights. And he does fight everyone put in front of him. I don't understand why such die hard MMA fans can't appreciate him as a fighter. There aren't many like him around.

In fact, there probably aren't any that have fought the level of competition that he has over the past few years and won. Yet every time someone posts an interview from this guy we get 10 pages of "this guy should just shut the f$&@ up and fight who's in front of him.

He does fight everyone in front of him, whether they deserve the shot or not. He just speaks his mind first, which he has the right to. Has that effected who any of his opponents have been? No.
    "He's got big balls. I like that." -Josh Koschek on Frank Trigg's balls.

Quote Originally Posted by RearNakedStroke View Post
    I'm not saying he's great in the PR department. But the guy just wants to see the best fight the best. Sure, it isn't the best forward thinking in terms of title contention, but it makes for good fights. And he does fight everyone put in front of him. I don't understand why such die hard MMA fans can't appreciate him as a fighter. There aren't many like him around.

In fact, there probably aren't any that have fought the level of competition that he has over the past few years and won. Yet every time someone posts an interview from this guy we get 10 pages of "this guy should just shut the f$&@ up and fight who's in front of him.

He does fight everyone in front of him, whether they deserve the shot or not. He just speaks his mind first, which he has the right to. Has that effected who any of his opponents have been? No.
    did GSP or Aldo say any words about the person they would fight deserving the shot?? not that i can remember... Cain would welcome the fight w/o a word.. well JBJ complains publically about the tougher fighters and lobbies for the easier opponents.. I wont argue about his performance but I will argue that the way he deals with PR is abhorrent... ive said this for a long time that he doesn't have a conscience and wants to be the best ever by making his mark as the best fighter/champion ever (I believe he is a narcissistic sociopath).. during fights up to his title run he fought the best of the best and I think that was part of his plan but now hes argued against fighting Tex, Machida, Goose (after the controversial win) and has said that he doesn't think Cormier deserves a shot... all of whom clearly deserve a shot at him and provide tough fights

homosexuality doesn't seem part of his decision making process and its probably not his words... and so I don't believe that

Quote Originally Posted by singinkangaroooo View Post
    did GSP or Aldo say any words about the person they would fight deserving the shot?? not that i can remember... Cain would welcome the fight w/o a word.. well JBJ complains publically about the tougher fighters and lobbies for the easier opponents.. I wont argue about his performance but I will argue that the way he deals with PR is abhorrent... ive said this for a long time that he doesn't have a conscience and wants to be the best ever by making his mark as the best fighter/champion ever (I believe he is a narcissistic sociopath).. during fights up to his title run he fought the best of the best and I think that was part of his plan but now hes argued against fighting Tex, Machida, Goose (after the controversial win) and has said that he doesn't think Cormier deserves a shot... all of whom clearly deserve a shot at him and provide tough fights

homosexuality doesn't seem part of his decision making process and its probably not his words... and so I don't believe that
    Narcissistic sociopath? You clearly have no idea what either of those words mean.
    "He's got big balls. I like that." -Josh Koschek on Frank Trigg's balls.

Lol that's definitely not Jones talking. If it is, its not believable so he'd get a pass anyway. I think someone hacked his account lmao.

I mean I seriously doubt a world champion is just gonna go around commenting shit like "fag boys" on random ppls photos lol.

Quote Originally Posted by 1inthechamber View Post
    Lol that's definitely not Jones talking. If it is, its not believable so he'd get a pass anyway. I think someone hacked his account lmao.

I mean I seriously doubt a world champion is just gonna go around commenting shit like "fag boys" on random ppls photos lol.
    It's times like these that I wish I was the champion of something, just to prove you wrong.
    USA! USA! USA!

Quote Originally Posted by RearNakedStroke View Post
    ...But the guy just wants to see the best fight the best...
    I don't agree with that. He's stated he would be happy to see the second-best fight the third-best so he only has to fight one of them, instead of creating a succession of potential fights for the future.

I think he wants to cash checks more than he wants to fight.

Which is certainly understandable, but doesn't jibe with your statement.

rh
    All manner of men came to work for the News: everything from wild young Turks who wanted to rip the world in half and start all over again -- to tired, beer-bellied old hacks who wanted nothing more than to live out their days in peace before a bunch of lunatics ripped the world in half.

Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
    The Rum Diary

Yeah, Bye.

Thread Information