Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: White: Gustafsson gets the winner of UFC 172 headliners Jon Jones vs Glover Teixeira

Quote Originally Posted by Cat--Smasher View Post
    If you look at the timeline of the 'hack'.. the 'troll' posted a selfie of Jones, an hour later posted the homophobic slurs against a Swedish fan who had been shit talking him, then blocked the fan, and then an hour later posted a picture of Jones dinner.... All before Jones could change his passwords and get a new phone.
    you're really pushing for this entire thing to be a hoax and Jones be some gay basher who trolls the interweb during all of his spare time between training and getting ready for a world title fight. Its twitter, people get hacked, it happens daily. Nothing more, nothing less.

Quote Originally Posted by BonesKnows View Post
    you're really pushing for this entire thing to be a hoax and Jones be some gay basher who trolls the interweb during all of his spare time between training and getting ready for a world title fight. Its twitter, people get hacked, it happens daily. Nothing more, nothing less.
    I am not pushing anything, I am just posting articles and pointing out what is being talked about on the web.

Maybe you missed this post earlier in the thread.

I am not sure, seems off, even for Jones.

But then again, someone might have hacked my account

Quote Originally Posted by BonesKnows View Post
    Well, someone (was is Jones? Or one of the 11 people who have his social media passwords? Or a hacker?) found time to call some random dude on the internet a loser and to 'fix ur hat u ass' on 17 April 2013, a mere 10 days before his title fight with Chael Sonnen on 27 April 2013.

Hilariously, if one drops the 'gay basher' line from your quote about 'trolling the interweb during all of his spare time between training and getting ready for a world title fight', the rest of it is spot on based in the actual evidence at hand. Because, you know, according to that screenshot Cat posted that's exactly what Jones was doing.

4. 04-18-2014, 10:53 AM

5. Default

Tommy Toe Hold
    There are many paths to freedom, not all are peaceful

I don't use or follow twitter or facebook, but I think the best thing you can do when you're getting trolled by a celebrity is to immediately state "nah, you're not even the real [Jon Jones] you're some useless parasite hanger on who he gives access to, or you're a hacker." If the celebrity persists in stating they're real, tell them to prove it by posting a pic of themselves holding something very specific: "Bullshit, if you're really Jon Jones, post a pic of yourself with your shoe on your head..."

Chances are, if it's really the celebrity and they're dumb--or high/drunk--enough to troll, they're dumb enough to prove it with a photo.

Or they're a troll, and it's obvious.

rh
    All manner of men came to work for the News: everything from wild young Turks who wanted to rip the world in half and start all over again -- to tired, beer-bellied old hacks who wanted nothing more than to live out their days in peace before a bunch of lunatics ripped the world in half.

Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
    The Rum Diary

Yeah, Bye.

Quote Originally Posted by rivethead View Post
    I don't use or follow twitter or facebook, but I think the best thing you can do when you're getting trolled by a celebrity is to immediately state "nah, you're not even the real [Jon Jones] you're some useless parasite hanger on who he gives access to, or you're a hacker." If the celebrity persists in stating they're real, tell them to prove it by posting a pic of themselves holding something very specific: "Bullshit, if you're really Jon Jones, post a pic of yourself with your shoe on your head..."

Chances are, if it's really the celebrity and they're dumb--or high/drunk--enough to troll, they're dumb enough to prove it with a photo.

Or they're a troll, and it's obvious.

rh
    That is actually exactly what happened with James Franco like 2 weeks ago, he was doomed by the fact that he sent a picture to prove it was him.
    "DO YOU THINK I'M JUST GOING TO SIT THERE AND LET YOU KILL ME JON???"

8. 04-18-2014, 02:38 PM

Yet another story from Jones on the offensive tweets. So was his phone hacked? stolen? Or was it a paid employee? Too many stories to keep straight.

More recently, just last week, Jones was involved in a social media situation where an Instagram user posted screen shots of Jones allegedly using homophobic slurs against him.

Speaking publicly about it for the first time, Jones said that the responses came from someone employed by a social media company he's used to increase his online presence, and that the offending party has been fired.
    "What the guy actually said to me wasn't even worth coming back at him," he said. "I've been called a n***** before on social media. I had one guy say my kids deserve to be molested on social media. I've had guys insult me for having a white fiancee and threatened my family's life. So I've dealt with some real social media s***. I've had real-life stuff happen to me, so for somebody to say I lost to Gustafsson isn't even worth getting my attention."
    http://msn.foxsports.com/ufc/story/j...rogance-042214

Yet another story from Jones on the offensive tweets. So was his phone hacked? stolen? Or was it a paid employee? Too many stories to keep straight.

http://msn.foxsports.com/ufc/story/j...rogance-042214
    What tweets are you talking about? I only saw the ig comments and those were definitely not him.
    "DO YOU THINK I'M JUST GOING TO SIT THERE AND LET YOU KILL ME JON???"

Thread Information