Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: White: Gustafsson gets the winner of UFC 172 headliners Jon Jones vs Glover Teixeira

Quote Originally Posted by IceCold48 View Post
    What tweets are you talking about? I only saw the ig comments and those were definitely not him.
    You really need to start reading the posts more thoroughly before you reply to them.

rh
    All manner of men came to work for the News: everything from wild young Turks who wanted to rip the world in half and start all over again -- to tired, beer-bellied old hacks who wanted nothing more than to live out their days in peace before a bunch of lunatics ripped the world in half.

Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
    The Rum Diary

Yeah, Bye.

Quote Originally Posted by IceCold48 View Post
    What tweets are you talking about? I only saw the ig comments and those were definitely not him.

Ohhh my apologies, I used the wrong internet lingo.. IG messages not Tweets.

And how do you know they were definitely not him

Jones: I went 80% versus Gustafsson
    "I went 80-percent," Jones said about the Gustafsson fight. "I'm not making any excuses, Gustafsson did a great job in the fight, but I know I had a lot more in me. I did some of the cardio tests that I normally do and my numbers weren't the same.

"Me knowing that, I still went into the fight thinking well since I can't perform excellent, maybe I'll still perform really, really high and still really, really good and maybe the fight will be a little bit closer if I just put half the effort in. I learned the lesson the hard way that you have to give full effort."

Quote Originally Posted by Cat--Smasher View Post
    Oh, seriously? He needs to stop saying this stuff. It's getting painful.

So wait, was it 80% or 50% that Jones put in? He needs to be really, really sure cause lately he's been flip-flopping a bit too much.

Man, I would be pretty unhappy with that if I were Gustafsson. So the fight was that close because you didn't give me your all? Fuck that shit.
    You have to know what you don't know.

7. Default

is anyone suprised there is still moronic stuff falling out of the front of jones' face? what a waste.

he didnt say he went 80% in the fight, he was saying he went 80% in preparation and didnt take Goose seriously. Correct me if im wrong but didnt 90% of us on here not take Goose seriously? is it hard to believe Jones did the same, and is just saying he learned his lesson?

Quote Originally Posted by BonesKnows View Post
    he didnt say he went 80% in the fight, he was saying he went 80% in preparation and didnt take Goose seriously. Correct me if im wrong but didnt 90% of us on here not take Goose seriously? is it hard to believe Jones did the same, and is just saying he learned his lesson?
    I thought Goose was going to get destroyed as soon as it hit the ground; I was shocked when Jones couldnt get him down.

I cant wait for the rematch.

I like Jones a lot, but its getting harder and harder after reading some of his interview and shit he says.

He makes an excuse and then the very next sentence says he is not making excuses HAHAHHA. Classic Jones.
    "DO YOU THINK I'M JUST GOING TO SIT THERE AND LET YOU KILL ME JON???"

Thread Information