+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: White: Gustafsson gets the winner of UFC 172 headliners Jon Jones vs Glover Teixeira

Quote Originally Posted by Sakara=Excitement View Post
    I guess using haters and fans, both being plural.
    So anytime a poster uses the terms 'fans' or 'haters' in a post, is it safe to assume they are attempting to speak on behalf of the majority of this board?

2. Default

Again, all I said is I can see where Ice thought that. That is all. Not the end of the interwebz here fellas. Again, for the 4th time or so, I can see where Ice originally thought that.

Only when people cant poke a legitimate hole in the statement you made concerning their favourite fighter.
    I hope this is directed at Ice and not myself as I've not had an opinion one way or the other in this debate.

It would be nice instead of using the generic "people", you would put a screen name behind it. Unless by people you mean fans, then we are back to square one and truly in a Jon Jones Inception movie.

I'm not sure if he did or not. This is a 10+ page thread. My comment was made referencing what Cat wrote and what Ice interrupted.

If that is the case, I guess some clarification on Cat's part would of went a long way. Because reading the comments in and of themselves, you could see where Ice thought what he did.
    The comments Riv is speaking of are in the same post as the comments that had you and ice so confused.

What do I need to clarify?

The use of the terms 'fans' or 'haters' in refernece to quotes posted directly above from Jones in no way insinuates I am attempting to speak for the majority of this board.

So......

Is the "My phone was hacked," or "Someone else with access to my account posted that," excuse akin to the "dirty supplement" excuse at this point or are we still working in that direction?
    And the piano, it sounds like a carnival
    And the microphone smells like a beer

5. Default

The comments Riv is speaking of are in the same post as the comments that had you and ice so confused.

What do I need to clarify?

The use of the terms 'fans' or 'haters' in refernece to quotes posted directly above from Jones in no way insinuates I am attempting to speak for the majority of this board.
    Never mind. Ice is an idiot. I have no clue how he could of made that assumption. You are 100% correct.

Cat actually bolded the statement where Jones said "nobody believes me" and "people just hate me" or something.

Ice generally doesn't read full articles or replies, but it doesn't stop him from forming uninformed opinions.

rh
    All manner of men came to work for the News: everything from wild young Turks who wanted to rip the world in half and start all over again -- to tired, beer-bellied old hacks who wanted nothing more than to live out their days in peace before a bunch of lunatics ripped the world in half.

Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
    The Rum Diary

wait....did you just say Genki Sudo unretired?

Never mind. Ice is an idiot. I have no clue how he could of made that assumption. You are 100% correct.
    well fuck you then

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information