Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324

Thread: White: Gustafsson gets the winner of UFC 172 headliners Jon Jones vs Glover Teixeira

Quote Originally Posted by Sniggles View Post
    Gotta love how celebrities get off scot-free while others would get years in jail for the same crime.
    I got a DUI in NY a few years ago and did not receive a minute of jail time. I am not a celebrity. At least i dont think i am.
    LJS-NEMS

Hopefully Gusta is paying extra attention to his head movement so he can keep from going blind.

You know, from Jon Jones poking his fucking eyes out.

He really should wear goggles coming to the cage.

Jones has yet to sign agreement in announced Gustafsson rematch

Jon Jones vs. Alexander Gustafsson 2 targeted for UFC 177
    Pending Jon Jones' signature, Alexander Gustafsson will get his rematch with the light heavyweight champion this summer in Las Vegas.

UFC light heavyweight champion Jon Jones has never defended his title in Las Vegas, but it looks like his first one will be made this August.

ESPN's Brett Okamoto reports that Alexander Gustafsson has accepted the UFC's offer to book the rematch with Jones for August 30th, and this fight will be made official once Jones agrees.

UFC co-owner Lorenzo Fertitta told ESPN.com on Saturday the promotion intends to book the 205-pound title bout to a UFC 177 pay-per-view event on Aug. 30 in Las Vegas. The card is expected to take place at the MGM Grand Garden Arena.
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

Thread Information