Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: White: Gustafsson gets the winner of UFC 172 headliners Jon Jones vs Glover Teixeira

Holy shit Jones is gonna start aiming to break Tito's excuses record next

UFC 172's Jon Jones 'not a homophobe,' fires employee charged with posting sexual slurs on Instagram
    http://www.mmamania.com/2014/4/24/56...ram-hacked-mma
    Jones denied the charge, despite conflicting stories with manager Malki Kawa. The champ initially said he was hacked; then Kawa said his client's phone was stolen. As it turns out, it may have been a little bit of both, according to the explanation Jones gave at this week's media luncheon.

"So basically I have had a whole bunch of people have my passwords to my social media and one of the guys that's working with us, took it into his own hands to reply to the fans some negative stuff," Jones told MMAmania.com.

"I don't know if the dude thought he was logged under his name, or he knew he was logged in under my name, but by the time I found out all that stuff had happened I was like... It had been up on the internet for hours and Malki called me and he was like 'did you write some sexual slurs to the fans' and I said 'what are you talking about bro?' I was actually at Verizon getting a new cell phone. He said 'let me send you something' and he sent me all the messages. Right away I was like 'ahhhh.' I realized how crazy it was and right away I tried to figure out how this happened and who did this."

Jones said that particular worker has "gotten fired from that team" and he's "changed all the passwords to every social media thing" he has.

However, there are plenty of fans and media who aren't buying the Team Jackson fighter's alibi, and he made it clear that he is none too concerned with the public's opinion on the matter.

"No one believes me about it, but it's one of those things where the people who decided to hate me are never going to believe me about it. So I just have to continue to be me. Honestly I didn't know and at the time the whole situation looked sticky because Malki is saying I lost my phone -- which I did -- but it had nothing to do with this whole situation."

"I was trying to get a hold of him for a couple of hours and I couldn't," Jones manager Malki Kawa said. "When I finally did he was just coming out of the store."

Jones, who said he sang with "bisexual and homosexual" students in his High School Jazz Choir, and "never had a problem" said he is "not a homophobe at all."

* Jones will never understand... It has nothing to do with being haters, it has to do with the fact Jon was lying about the 'lost phone' and the 'hack' and fans could see through his bull shit stories.

Quote Originally Posted by Cat--Smasher View Post
    UFC 172's Jon Jones 'not a homophobe,' fires employee charged with posting sexual slurs on Instagram
    http://www.mmamania.com/2014/4/24/56...ram-hacked-mma

* Jones will never understand... It has nothing to do with being haters, it has to do with the fact Jon was lying about the 'lost phone' and the 'hack' and fans could see through his bull shit stories.
    Well he didn't know what it was at first. Most of the people on this board don't agree with what your saying but you are acting like you are speaking on behalf of the majority.
    "DO YOU THINK I'M JUST GOING TO SIT THERE AND LET YOU KILL ME JON???"

Quote Originally Posted by W.Silva>C.Norris View Post
    I agree with Cat. Isnt the statement you just made doing exactly what you're accusing him of?
    No.
    "DO YOU THINK I'M JUST GOING TO SIT THERE AND LET YOU KILL ME JON???"

Quote Originally Posted by IceCold48 View Post
    Well he didn't know what it was at first. Most of the people on this board don't agree with what your saying but you are acting like you are speaking on behalf of the majority.
    Where did I insinuate I was speaking for the majority when I made any post?

If you want to believe Jon's web of lies, have at er'.

Occam's razor tells me otherwise.

6. Default

To Ices credit, the post does come off as speaking for more than just yourself Cat.

Quote Originally Posted by IceCold48 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakara=Excitement View Post
    To Ices credit, the post does come off as speaking for more than just yourself Cat.
    I still dont get what you guys are talking about?

Where do I imply this view is held by anyone but myself? Please help me understand sak or ice.

8. Default

I guess using haters and fans, both being plural. I'm not siding one way or the other, I'm just saying I could see how Ice would think that. Anything else is between the two of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakara=Excitement View Post
    I guess using haters and fans, both being plural. I'm not siding one way or the other, I'm just saying I could see how Ice would think that. Anything else is between the two of you.
    Didn't Jones himself use those terms--both in the plural--in discussing the situation?

rh
    All manner of men came to work for the News: everything from wild young Turks who wanted to rip the world in half and start all over again -- to tired, beer-bellied old hacks who wanted nothing more than to live out their days in peace before a bunch of lunatics ripped the world in half.

Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
    The Rum Diary

Yeah, Bye.

Thread Information