Thread: Michael "Venom" Page aka M.V.P hints his return this year

Hybrid View

Default Michael "Venom" Page aka M.V.P hints his return this year

According to his twitter

Iím at about 90% recovered but Iím extremely hungry to get bk in the cage Should be looking at around April Keep an eye out people
    It would be awesome to see him in a Bellator tourney. Just in case some of you don't know who he is...

Scarface: Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, and fuck you, I'm out!

"I don't call the fighting in my films 'violent', I call it 'action'. An action film borders between fantasy and reality. If I were to be completely realistic in my films, you would call me a violent, bloody man. I would simply destroy my opponent by tearing his guts out. I wouldn't do it so artistically." ~Bruce Lee

dont like the showboating shit, and that was an early stoppage anyway. Got dazed, fell to one knee and was coming immediately back up.
    "I AM THE PUNISHMENT OF GOD, IF YOU HAVE NOT COMMITTED GREAT SINS GOD WOULD NOT HAVE SENT A PUNISHMENT LIKE ME UPON YOU."

~ Genghis Khan

Quote Originally Posted by MetallicKnight3X View Post
    dont like the showboating shit, and that was an early stoppage anyway. Got dazed, fell to one knee and was coming immediately back up.
    The guy was out on his feet. And that showboating shit will make you wanna watch, even if it just to see him "humbled". Sells more tickets than cookie cutter fighters.
    Scarface: Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, and fuck you, I'm out!

"I don't call the fighting in my films 'violent', I call it 'action'. An action film borders between fantasy and reality. If I were to be completely realistic in my films, you would call me a violent, bloody man. I would simply destroy my opponent by tearing his guts out. I wouldn't do it so artistically." ~Bruce Lee

Quote Originally Posted by joeodd2 View Post
    The guy was out on his feet. And that showboating shit will make you wanna watch, even if it just to see him "humbled". Sells more tickets than cookie cutter fighters.
    Sad that people would want to watch showboaters more then guys like Jim Miller, Joe Lauzon etc...

Quote Originally Posted by joeodd2 View Post
    That was such a piss poor technical performance though. I didn't enjoy watching it at all.
    "DO YOU THINK I'M JUST GOING TO SIT THERE AND LET YOU KILL ME JON???"

That guy would get destroyed in the ufc fighting with his hands down like that.
    "DO YOU THINK I'M JUST GOING TO SIT THERE AND LET YOU KILL ME JON???"

Last I heard, he will be fighting for Bellator in April. No opponent named yet.

He followed me on Twitter last week. Pretty much made my day. Sad, I know.
    "I'll throw you in that armbar with a quickness/ either you're with me, or bitch you're on the shit list" - Action Bronson

If I never see that guy fight again it wouldn't that'd be ok. There was nothing entertaining about his performance.

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

Thread Information