+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anne Wolf: I'd f*ck Ronda Rousey up

Be interesting. I could see Ronda taking her down, getting full mount and pounding her face in instead of just quickly submitting her. Then with about 2 minutes left in the round she'd proceed to take a limb. Wolfe has about as much of a chance as James Toney did against Couture.
    "I AM THE PUNISHMENT OF GOD, IF YOU HAVE NOT COMMITTED GREAT SINS GOD WOULD NOT HAVE SENT A PUNISHMENT LIKE ME UPON YOU."

~ Genghis Khan

anyone who thinks Ann Wolfe is a James Toney is insane. Of course she is in her 40s so there's only so much you can train in terms of wrestling, but If Hershal Walker can train and be pretty decent at it, so could she. Of course she'd never make 135 so the point is moot.
    But damn if she could it would be an interesting style vs style fight. Rhonda would shoot hard and often. or try to clinch and throw. But striking against Ann Wolfe....shit even Layla Ali didn't want any part of Ann. If rhonda can get her down and hold her down, tire her or make her make a mistake, then it would be an easy fight. But if she tries to stand for any amount of time......I'd like to see a boxing match between her and Cris Cyborg....
    Scarface: Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, and fuck you, I'm out!

"I don't call the fighting in my films 'violent', I call it 'action'. An action film borders between fantasy and reality. If I were to be completely realistic in my films, you would call me a violent, bloody man. I would simply destroy my opponent by tearing his guts out. I wouldn't do it so artistically." ~Bruce Lee

I missed the "UP" part in the title. Was wonder what the f you guys were posting here. (Aside: ann not anne.)

Quote Originally Posted by joeodd2 View Post
    anyone who thinks Ann Wolfe is a James Toney is insane. Of course she is in her 40s so there's only so much you can train in terms of wrestling, but If Hershal Walker can train and be pretty decent at it, so could she. Of course she'd never make 135 so the point is moot.
    Walker was just an amazing all around athlete though and not someone most people can match in that respect.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information