Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Ultimate Fighter Brazil: Season 3

Default The Ultimate Fighter Brazil: Season 3

Are any of you guys watching this on the Fight Pass? The first episode was pretty good. Some good knockouts. I really just want to see the Chael Silva little fight that happens. It's weird seeing these girls from Volleyball and whatever the other is apart of coming to help the coaching staff. I guess they have to keep it fresh and interesting so trying new things isn't too bad. Interesting they are having a ring girl competition, that and the fight should make it worth it I guess, I hope.

Just got done watching it.
    There's a bunch of fucking murderers on this season.
    Out of the first 8 fights to get into the house only 1 went to decision and it was scrappy too.
    1 - KO.
    1 - Decision.
    3 - Submissions.
    3 - TKO's.

This has my interest so far.

Edgard Castaldelli was frightening to watch.
    His head movement was great and he was ruthless on his opponent.
    http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Edgar...lli-Filho-3218
    Last edited by The8thPlague; 03-11-2014 at 02:08 AM.
    Sorry Fedor, but Dan Henderson is the G.O.A.T.

Favorite Fighter: JIM MILLER.
    Scariest Dude on the Planet: TYRONE SPONG.
    Other Favorites: Chris Lytle, Martin Kampmann, Joe Lauzon, Khabib Nurmagomedov, Conor McGregor, Paul Daley, Ross Pearson, Donald Cerrone, Renan Barao, Glover Texiera, & Alistair Overeem.

"He doesn't write his own material. Some homo in Queens living in his mother's basement in his underwear is writing Chael's material for him." - DON FRYE.

Can anyone provide a link please?
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

2nd episode was just as good as the first. a whole bunch of finishers on this show.
    Seeing Wanderlei get butt hurt was pretty funny too, especially since Chael was so chill about it.

Other Favorites: Chris Lytle, Martin Kampmann, Joe Lauzon, Khabib Nurmagomedov, Conor McGregor, Paul Daley, Ross Pearson, Donald Cerrone, Renan Barao, Glover Texiera, & Alistair Overeem.

"He doesn't write his own material. Some homo in Queens living in his mother's basement in his underwear is writing Chael's material for him." - DON FRYE.

Episode 3 and Wanderlei has already lost his shit.
    "You muthafucka, you talk so much bullshit muthafucka."

Quote Originally Posted by The8thPlague View Post
    Episode 3 and Wanderlei has already lost his shit.
    "You muthafucka, you talk so much bullshit muthafucka."
    Chael hit it bang on with the comment about Wanderlei being like a cartoon charactor blowing smoke out his ears.

I thought Chael looked like a total ass when he initiated that 2nd conflict.

Quote Originally Posted by Pasha K View Post
    Can anyone provide a link please?
    It is aired on Fight Pass or try looking them up on mma.ly
    Last edited by Cat--Smasher; 03-25-2014 at 11:49 AM.

7. 03-25-2014, 11:48 AM

I've never been more excited for a TUF. Not because of the drama(although this one has a lot of great drama), but because after those 1st 2 episodes everyone that won looked like absolute killers.
    Add the Chael/Wanderlei drama, with Wanderlei being a cation character and you have a good season.

I'm digging this season so far. I don't like how Wanderlei and Chael are pushing each others buttons, but I am interested to finally see their little scuffle. Episode 3 had a good fight, but in the third round I was disappointed by the fighters. Neither guy came out to secure the fight, they both looked tentative and cautious.

WOW! So the heavyweight that I thought would win the whole thing gets KO'ed with 1 punch. Bummer.

Man, vitors combos are scary. He is definitely the heavy weight that I am rooting for. Problem is, he is really small for hw, he could easily drop down to lhw.

Thread Information