Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Ronda Rousey willing to fight at 145 for Gina Carano – and only Gina Carano

1. Default

To say she "roided her way to her body" is slanderous and pure speculation which is fighter bashing.

No offense, but it wouldn't be hard to change a couple of names and a few words and have a similar forum themed discussion about Nicole Ritchie and Paris Hilton.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakara=Excitement View Post
    To say she "roided her way to her body" is slanderous and pure speculation which is fighter bashing.
    It was borderline at best. If I get an infraction I won't complain, but I was as nice as I could be.

Maybe you see a bunch of women that have the figures of ripped guys wherever you live but I have never seen it in my life. Pardon me for being skeptical.
    "He's got big balls. I like that." -Josh Koschek on Frank Trigg's balls.

4. 04-19-2014, 09:33 PM

War Barnett! ...... wait whats this thread about?

In all seriousness what she said was classless, derogatory, and offensive. It's nothing new it what she does. She is a star pupil at the diaz brothers school of being a douche to other people. Like someone else said if Jill Schmo on the prelims says this about Cyborg this she gets cut, maybe not because who interviews or listens to Jill Schmo from the prelims.

Cyborg and Ronda are two very polarizing fighters and if they did ever fight all this beefing would do is make the UFC, Ronda, and Cyborg a ton of money.

I don't like Ronda as a person but watching her fight is an exciting tune in event. I don't like Cyborg because she beat up Gina but man i tune in because she is a violent, exciting fighter. Vitor Cheated and i don't like him mainly because of his personality but i watch him. I love Barnett, but he ruined affliction with his cheating. It's complicated to say the least.

I dislike cheaters and support the need for more stringent testing and penalties, but I love the outcomes that cheating can produce. I am both part of the problem and solution.
    Fav Fighters: Penn, Wand, Fedor, Genki, Shields, Rashad, Pulver, Diaz bros, Melendez.

Quote Originally Posted by Cat--Smasher View Post
    I am just amazed how offended people can get by the term, 'it'.

I don't think it was an attempted shot at Cyborg & transgendered people by Ronda as has been suggested but instead 'it' as in something created and unnatural, say like Frankenstein (through steroid use).
    Exactly. It's not like she said Cyborg had a ----.

I'm also amazed at how many people just say, "She cheated, she got caught. Get over it."

If I were a female fighter I'd say f$&@ that! I'm not fighting her.

I was trying to say that you guys sound like a bunch of MTV (Much Music for our Canadian audience), cheesy eating, 15 year old girls arguing online. Ritchie/Hilton reference is a little dated but I have not kept up with pop culture too well.

Quote Originally Posted by VimyRidge View Post
    No offense, but it wouldn't be hard to change a couple of names and a few words and have a similar forum themed discussion about Nicole Ritchie and Paris Hilton.

Cyborg/roid is a morph I couldn't give a fuk what anyone else thinks..........

Quote Originally Posted by RearNakedStroke View Post
    Exactly. It's not like she said Cyborg had a ----.
    Actually Rousey said 2 years ago that Cyborg has a dick.
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

RJ, why do you defend Cyborg yet despise Belfort?

Yes, that comment was too far, but you have defended Cyborg in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by Pasha K View Post
    Actually Rousey said 2 years ago that Cyborg has a dick.
    Alright. And I'm sure there was a fifteen page thread about it 2 years ago.

Thread Information