Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: Ronda Rousey willing to fight at 145 for Gina Carano – and only Gina Carano

Quote Originally Posted by KevoOnTheRadio View Post
    Some people don't get satire, Gore
    #CancelGoremiresLogin

Quote Originally Posted by IceCold48 View Post
    I thought he was talking about Dana hahahahahaha
    I'm not the most prolific or well known poster here, but Id like to think my post would have been considered just a little too out of character to be taken seriously. Sadly not

Quote Originally Posted by Goremire View Post
    #CancelGoremiresLogin

I'm not the most prolific or well known poster here, but Id like to think my post would have been considered just a little too out of character to be taken seriously. Sadly not
    Lol my bad dude. Hard to read the sarcasm on here.

Dana White defends Ronda Rousey's 'it' comments, insists 'Cyborg' looks like 'Wanderlei Silva in a dress'
    But according to UFC President Dana White (via Fox Sports' Marc Raimondi), Ronda's comments weren't all that bad.

In fact, as he told reporters during today's (April 24, 2014) Ultimate Media Day in Baltimore, Maryland, it wasn't any worse than when "Cyborg" called Rousey a "chicken."

Dana White compares Ronda calling Cyborg an 'it' with Cyborg calling Ronda a chicken.
    — Marc Raimondi (@marc_raimondi) April 24, 2014

The outspoken head honcho took it a step further, by dishing out his own insults to "Cyborg," saying that the former Strikeforce champion looked like Wanderlei Silva in a dress during the World MMA Awards.

Dana White said he said at the MMA Awards that Cyborg looked like Wanderlei Silva in a dress. "And she did."
    — Marc Raimondi (@marc_raimondi) April 24, 2014

4. Default

Oh boy.

What a fucking asshole. He cuts Miguel Torres for quoting a show that COMES ON A FUCKING FOX CHANNEL but says that what a retard.
    "DO YOU THINK I'M JUST GOING TO SIT THERE AND LET YOU KILL ME JON???"

Watch the 172 pre fight media day scrum, Dana basically calls the transgendered community all 'its' while explaining to everyone how Ronda was not using it as a slur against the transgendered community.

Cris Cyborg fires back at 'funny' Dana White, unfazed that he's protecting UFC 'paper' champion Ronda Rousey
    "Cyborg" has responded to White's statements and at least she's having fun with them. However, she does think that the UFC women's bantamweight champion has a padded record of her own (via MMA Fighting):

"I thought the comparison was funny. I'm a big fan of Wanderlei Silva, he's a big international idol...I'm not surprised (she wasn't punished) because she's UFC's paper champion. They obviously would never punish her, even because her opponents are handpicked."

If Cyborg has any sense, she'll stop talking about it and just cut the weight. Get a couple good fights with Invicta at Bantam, maybe take the title. Even if she has the moral high ground, she has to understand that dana does nothing but talk all day, every day. She'll never win a war of words with him. But she can systematically attack the excuses.

If she proves she can win cleanly at 135, it really just comes down to money, and what zuffa would be willing to offer her. Expect a low ball.

rh
    All manner of men came to work for the News: everything from wild young Turks who wanted to rip the world in half and start all over again -- to tired, beer-bellied old hacks who wanted nothing more than to live out their days in peace before a bunch of lunatics ripped the world in half.

Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
    The Rum Diary

Yeah, Bye.

Dana should shut his fuckin yap. Not a fan of Cyborgs but that is just a ridiculous thing to say about someone, especially when it just DRIPS with hypocrisy. Also, Cyborg could slap the taste out of his mouth.
    LJS-NEMS

Cyborg would smash Dana and Ronda in a 2 v 1 lol.

All this shows is that he clearly has no intention in giving Ronda that fight or any other challenges. I still question that early ass Stoppage on McMann as well. She was hitting Ronda with some hard ass shots so they had to take whatever stoppage they could before she did too much damage to Ronda

Thread Information