Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 170

Thread: Ronda Rousey willing to fight at 145 for Gina Carano – and only Gina Carano

  1. #41
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    4,568

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1inthechamber View Post
    She ducked Cyborg before she even pissed hot, get over it. She knows her best chance is fighting Cyborg hopefully coming off a bad cut.
    It was pretty obvious Cyborg was on something and just never got caught for quite a few of her fights.

    RR has nothing to gain to make this fight happen, shes well known, making lots of money while Cyborg isnt even in the UFC. Make a 145 division in the UFC and move some girls over.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trojan Fight Club View Post
    well now I've seen War Machine's dick. fantastic.
    Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    Ill go against the grain.
    Werdum via triangle
    Someone needs to cheer for those poor souls.

  2. #42
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    197

    Default

    "I'll pick and choose who I think is worthy of a shot (and that choice will be based more on who I can beat, as opposed to who has earned the top contender spot)" - Jon Jones... wait... scratch that... I mean - Ronda Rousey

  3. #43
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,766

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    It was pretty obvious Cyborg was on something and just never got caught for quite a few of her fights.

    RR has nothing to gain to make this fight happen, shes well known, making lots of money while Cyborg isnt even in the UFC. Make a 145 division in the UFC and move some girls over.

    "Pretty obvious" how? Did she piss hot before?

    That's all speculation at best.

    She ducked her before, same as she's avoiding her now. Granted I agree Cyborg should have to go to the champ but Ronda willing to fight at 145 for a irrelevant 'fighter' who retired once she got wrecked and hasn't looked back in 5 years is a joke.

  4. #44
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    437

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1inthechamber View Post
    "Pretty obvious" how? Did she piss hot before?

    That's all speculation at best.

    She ducked her before, same as she's avoiding her now. Granted I agree Cyborg should have to go to the champ but Ronda willing to fight at 145 for a irrelevant 'fighter' who retired once she got wrecked and hasn't looked back in 5 years is a joke.
    "That's all speculation at best." You said it, busta...

  5. #45
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    197

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qball1974 View Post
    Again things went down because timing and opportunity, I think Ronda would have fought Cyborg if it worked out that way.

    and please stop saying Cyborg is the best p4p fighter it's insulting, I'm sure Gina would be champ if she juiced too.
    I apologize.
    Because I don't usually take posters to task for their opinions. We are all entitled to our own. I respect that.

    But... maybe it's your avatar pic... or maybe it's just the complete insanity of your argument... but it seems like you are basing your ranking of female mma fighters on their appearance... and not their ability.

    Gina Carano beat Cyborg?! WHAT could you have POSSIBLY seen in their fight that would lead you to that conclusion?

    Tate wasn't the OBVIOUSLY easier fight for Rousey?!!? Again... a smaller, lighter fighter with NOWHERE near the striking ability of Cyborg... how is that not an easier fight?

    I'm honestly not trying to be a prick... I just really am dumbfounded by your statements.
    To me... it seems like Dr. MMA is spot on on this one.

    Just my two cents.

  6. #46
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    4,568

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1inthechamber View Post
    "Pretty obvious" how? Did she piss hot before?

    That's all speculation at best.

    She ducked her before, same as she's avoiding her now. Granted I agree Cyborg should have to go to the champ but Ronda willing to fight at 145 for a irrelevant 'fighter' who retired once she got wrecked and hasn't looked back in 5 years is a joke.
    You think she just all of a sudden started taking drugs after she beat Gina, she is destroying other female fighters with ease so desides it would be a wise choice to start cycling illegal substances. physical appearances do not lie, just ask AO.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trojan Fight Club View Post
    well now I've seen War Machine's dick. fantastic.
    Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    Ill go against the grain.
    Werdum via triangle
    Someone needs to cheer for those poor souls.

  7. #47
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Cole Harbour, Nova Scotia
    Posts
    3,928

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Dirten View Post
    I apologize.
    Because I don't usually take posters to task for their opinions. We are all entitled to our own. I respect that.

    But... maybe it's your avatar pic... or maybe it's just the complete insanity of your argument... but it seems like you are basing your ranking of female mma fighters on their appearance... and not their ability.

    Gina Carano beat Cyborg?! WHAT could you have POSSIBLY seen in their fight that would lead you to that conclusion?

    Tate wasn't the OBVIOUSLY easier fight for Rousey?!!? Again... a smaller, lighter fighter with NOWHERE near the striking ability of Cyborg... how is that not an easier fight?

    I'm honestly not trying to be a prick... I just really am dumbfounded by your statements.
    To me... it seems like Dr. MMA is spot on on this one.

    Just my two cents.
    No worries hindsight is 20/20, I don't remember ever saying Gina beat Cyborg and I don't think Cyborg would be a nearly dominant if she was substance free.

  8. #48
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,766

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    You think she just all of a sudden started taking drugs after she beat Gina, she is destroying other female fighters with ease so desides it would be a wise choice to start cycling illegal substances. physical appearances do not lie, just ask AO.
    Once again, speculation.

    When you can prove she was juicing before then, then you can call 'cyroid' or whatever you want.

    Just a fyi, I think possibly 75 - 90 percent of the fighters take something but we can't throw accusations around simply because of what you think. By the way, winstrol is a cutting steroid. Most likely to help her with the weight cut.

  9. #49
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    11,935

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    You think she just all of a sudden started taking drugs after she beat Gina, she is destroying other female fighters with ease so desides it would be a wise choice to start cycling illegal substances. physical appearances do not lie, just ask AO.
    ...ask Josh Barnett, too.

    And while you've got the rolodex out, call up Georges, too. He must be juicing huh?

    rh
    All manner of men came to work for the News: everything from wild young Turks who wanted to rip the world in half and start all over again -- to tired, beer-bellied old hacks who wanted nothing more than to live out their days in peace before a bunch of lunatics ripped the world in half.

    Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
    The Rum Diary

    Yeah, Bye.

  10. #50
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    16,218

    Default

    We got us an ovary-hugger/meat-curtain dangler up in here.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •