Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Ronda Rousey willing to fight at 145 for Gina Carano – and only Gina Carano

Quote Originally Posted by Sniggles View Post
    We got us an ovary-hugger/meat-curtain dangler up in here.
    I believe "Clit-Clinger" is the prefered nomenclature.
    Quote Originally Posted by SWIFTboy View Post
    I rode a horse. Banged in a hot spring.
    Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    Is he bigger then WarMachine?

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Dirten View Post
    "I'll pick and choose who I think is worthy of a shot (and that choice will be based more on who I can beat, as opposed to who has earned the top contender spot)" - Jon Jones... wait... scratch that... I mean - Ronda Rousey
    Maybe I missed something, but hasn't jones beaten almost every contender at 205 minus Glover and Hendo? Can you name any champ that has faced as stiff of competition in the same amount of time. I would argue that he was pressured into fighting his two least deserving opponents, not the other way around.

I don't see how that has anything to do with someone not being willing to go up in weight to fight someone who is clearly jacked on PEDs but being more willing to go up in weight to fight someone who is much less likely to be jacked on PEDs.
    "He's got big balls. I like that." -Josh Koschek on Frank Trigg's balls.

Quote Originally Posted by RearNakedStroke View Post
    Maybe I missed something, but hasn't jones beaten almost every contender at 205 minus Glover and Hendo? Can you name any champ that has faced as stiff of competition in the same amount of time. I would argue that he was pressured into fighting his two least deserving opponents, not the other way around.

I don't see how that has anything to do with someone not being willing to go up in weight to fight someone who is clearly jacked on PEDs but being more willing to go up in weight to fight someone who is much less likely to be jacked on PEDs.
    Jones has done that and fought liike 4 or 5 title fights in a year which is quite frankly unheard of in this day and age. However lately(pretty much since the Hendo scratch) he has been talking a lot about who should and should not be able to fight him. You can by no means critisize his body of work but he has kind of been picking who he thinks "deserves" to be fighting him.

In regards to Ronda, she is not picking and choosing her opponenets by not going up a weight class. It would be one thing if she refused to fight Cyborg at 135 but not wanting to go up a weight class and fight her is completely different.

If one day randomly Dana said to Anthony Pettis ok you are fighting Johny Hendricks next at 170, would he be labled a bitch for turning down that fight? Of course not.

However, I'm not a big fan of her saying she will go up to fight one person but not another. She should either saty at 35 or fight who ever is put in front of her if she indeed does move to 45.
    "DO YOU THINK I'M JUST GOING TO SIT THERE AND LET YOU KILL ME JON???"

4. 03-19-2014, 10:02 PM

Cristiane 'Cyborg' Justino passes random NSAC test in advance of kickboxing title fight
    http://mmajunkie.com/2014/03/cristia...g-title-fight/

6. Default

Of course she did, good for her.
    There are many paths to freedom, not all are peaceful

Quote Originally Posted by Sakara=Excitement View Post
    Of course she did, good for her.
    Lance Armstrong used to pass "random tests" all the time to

Quote Originally Posted by Rise View Post
    Lance Armstrong used to pass "random tests" all the time to
    Lance Armstrong was called BY THE ANTI DOPING AGENCY the most sophisticated, professional, successful doper in the history of sports. I don't think Cyborg has that distinction
    "DO YOU THINK I'M JUST GOING TO SIT THERE AND LET YOU KILL ME JON???"

She would go up to fight Carano because A.) Yes, it is an easier fight than Manborg and B.) its a way bigger payday for the Carano fight.

Risk/Reward type of deal.

The fact that people hate on Rousey is why this is getting so much play. Simple as that.

Quote Originally Posted by KevoOnTheRadio View Post
    I believe "Clit-Clinger" is the prefered nomenclature.
    Vagina Ryda?
    You have to know what you don't know.

Lady Basement Encasement,

Thread Information