+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Hendricks' statement towards GSP (spoilers).

1. Default

When you're down.... you're down 4-Life

LNP victories are nothing new. Fighters have beed doing that for years to secure wins. Real MMA fans will continue to watch this amazing sport, have fun watching cricket.
    Jones Era >> Machida Era
    Favorite fighters: Anderson Silva, Jon Jones, Michael Johnson, Jose Aldo, Chris Weidman.

Did Lawler complain AT ALL in this decision?

No?

Okay then.

No he didn't, to his credit, but Hendricks did a lot of complaining last time. It's ironic that he's the one with the busted up face this time, and kind of funny.

Quote Originally Posted by quikslvrxx View Post
    Did Lawler complain AT ALL in this decision?

No?

Okay then.
    Lawler is too much of a sportsman to complain on camera. Watch the post conference and see his frustration when he talked about the final minute as he rolled his eyes when talked about Hendricks "laying" on him

grass is always greener on the other side eh Johnny?
    Believe in the S.H.I.E.L.D.

Johnny vs Robbie was a great fight but I thought it was pretty lame how it ended with Johnny just holding onto Robbie for dear life so he ensured a win.

If it weren't for that take down and snuggle at the end of 5 then Robbie would be our champ. Johnny got his ass kicked the majority of the last three rounds.

Stupid wrestling, exposing strikers weaknesses and shit. I don't watch cage boxing for that, I watch it for face punches. I'm done with the UFC, maybe I'll go watch another UFC company, maybe they know what UFC is all about!
    NWO 4 Lyfe!!!

Quote Originally Posted by The Donosaur View Post
    Stupid wrestling, exposing strikers weaknesses and shit. I don't watch cage boxing for that, I watch it for face punches. I'm done with the UFC, maybe I'll go watch another UFC company, maybe they know what UFC is all about!
    At first I thought you were serious then I re read the last sentence HAHAHAHA

If GSP was fighting Lawler he would have taken him down for 25 minutes yet Hendricks is getting shit on for doing that for 60 seconds. I'm not a Hendricks fan but I am a fan of logic and I'm really struggling to understand how anyone thinks a wrestler who stood in front of a striker for 24 of 25 minutes had a cop out victory.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information