Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hendricks wants GSP next, Nick Diaz wants to 'whoop' Hendricks

Nick accused Condit of running from him in their fight yet Diaz is the one running now.

27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=9,0,47,0">...

Went to the link and voted Diaz Out of the list, I think it would be the most entertaining fight and if he could handle the wrestling and doesn't get ko'ed in 12 seconds, could box his way to the belt.

I guess I would put Lombard as most "deserving" but he will gas within first 2 rounds. Everyone else needs another win or two (including Diaz). Maybe give Lawler a rematch given how close the decision was and potentially controversial?

I like Woodley, but I think Woodley needs another win. Woodley/Condit didn't really push Woodley up the rankings (although showed great sportsmen ship by not going in for kill or dancing around like an idiot after like some people do when they win by "injury"). He beat a sinking KOs and lost to Sheilds before, beat a guy out of the top 10 and got KOed by a guy who is now on a 3 fight losing streak (Is Nate still in the UFC?).

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    Things that make me sad: Nick Diaz is the #1 pick for Hendricks' next fight according to MMAJunkie: http://mmajunkie.com/2014/03/poll-wh...to-fight-next/

There was no controversy with the outcome of the fight. It was a close fight. Some scored it for Hendricks, some scored it for Lawler. The bottom line is officially Johnny is the champ and Robbie needs to win at least 1 fight to get another title shot.

I felt the same way with the Jones Goose rematch. This should be handled the same way. Had GSP not walked away Hendricks should not have even been fighting for the title.
    Last edited by The Return Of......; 03-16-2014 at 10:04 PM.

Johnny would beat Nick easily, he could leg kick him to death, take him down at will and get the UD. Unless of course Johnny tried to have a boxing match with Nick, that would be dumb.

I still think Diaz could beat Lawler again too, he'd hit Robbie with way more punches than Hendricks did.

I like GSP but I don't miss the guy same with Diaz 'cept I don't like him no more.

Thread Information