Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Teixeira: 'I don't worry about Jon Jones because I'm gonna knock this guy out'

Volume, not power. Shogun was punchy from walking into a knee.

I'd never say he has NO power. He just isn't what anyone who is non-partial would consider a power puncher.
    You say shark I say hey man, Jaws was never my scene and I don't like Star Wars

Since Glover trains with Machida Im sure hes got a good game plan. Well hope he does. I watch mma for moments like this when the unbeatable get KO'd

Quote Originally Posted by calpat1985 View Post
    Since Glover trains with Machida Im sure hes got a good game plan. Well hope he does. I watch mma for moments like this when the unbeatable get KO'd
    you should probably miss this card then.

Quote Originally Posted by BonesKnows View Post
    you should probably miss this card then.
    I am watching that card for the jim miller vs. bobby green fight. That fight will be awesome.

Oblique kicks, front kicks, td elbows and an arm triangle.

Glover has nothing but power but sadly I don't think with how slow he is, will land a solid punch to hurt Jones.

Jones ko's Glover in the 3rd minute of the 2nd Round.

Nostral_dumass has spoken.

Glover has been rocked by much lesser fighters and that worries me. I hate Jones and would love to see him get ktfo'd but I think this is gonna be an easy win for him. Tex always has the "punchers chance" but he is gonna have to get in close to use it and I just dont see that happening.
    Believe in Chimichanga's

Everyone is forgetting that glover has really good bjj and decent wrestling. I'm not saying he will win but I think he has a decent shot.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Icon View Post
    Glover has been rocked by much lesser fighters and that worries me. I hate Jones and would love to see him get ktfo'd but I think this is gonna be an easy win for him. Tex always has the "punchers chance" but he is gonna have to get in close to use it and I just dont see that happening.
    I agree but if Bader catches you with a punch who isn't going to get rocked??.

Jones is still filling out his frame so as strong as he already is he will get stronger. Glover's hands exude power but i hope he realizes he can't eat too much of what Bones is cookin'

Thread Information