Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Teixeira: 'I don't worry about Jon Jones because I'm gonna knock this guy out'

Texeira is a grappler first... I believe this is a misdirect and his best shot is to win on the ground... granted BJ is a hard guy to take down but Goose proved its possible... with a lack of power its not hard to imagine that he can use striking to set up the TD or just brute force a TD and Jones has a nice bottom game but I feel Tex has a much better top game.. whether its a UD or GnP I think/hope he parts the sociopath from his belt.. as I define the word sociopath as someone who has no true feelings and is a highly intellectual/manipulative person... its just a feeling ive had watching his interviews and behavior over the years... I may know nothing (like Jon Snow) but that's my gut feeling

WAR TEX.. but id rather Goose get the rematch and prove without a doubt hes the better fighter

UFC champ Jon Jones reveals reason behind Maryland drug test: ‘I just thought I would have Glover tested’
    "I just thought I would have Glover tested because he's not the youngest fighter and everyone raves about how strong he is. " Jones told ESPN.com's Brent Okamoto. "Some fighters, you just know they're not on anything just by looking at them. Part of (Teixeira's) mystique is his amazing physical strength and I just questioned it. I have no reason to think he's on steroids but I do wonder how someone can be so strong."
    "I called Dana White and said, 'Hey, I want Glover to take steroid tests for this fight,'" Jones said. "He asked me, "What, you think he's on steroids?' I told him I don't know and I have no reason to accuse him of anything but I would like to be sure."

Wow just wow. What a fuckin tool this JBJ is.
    I really believe that people like Bill Murray or John Belushi are just as great and just as valid as Robert De Niro or Al Pacino. And I don't think you can say One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest (1975) is a better movie than Animal House (1978); they're different genres. I think they're both examples of great craftsmanship.

-Sam Rockwell

LMAO I'm starting to believe that Jones is just an epic troll that says shit like this for the amusement of pissing people off.
    "DO YOU THINK I'M JUST GOING TO SIT THERE AND LET YOU KILL ME JON???"

ya that's kind of frickin silly... has anyone thought by looking at Tex that he is juicing?? the thought never crossed my mind and that is just silly that Jones said that publically... idc if he called Dana and said that but I think telling to the media is something way wackier.. I don't believe he has much morality so imo its a calculated move that I just don't get

6. Default

Nick Diaz disapproves of the snitching.
    There are many paths to freedom, not all are peaceful

Nothing wrong with that at all.

Don't know why this is a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Tongan.Death.Grip View Post
    Nothing wrong with that at all.

Don't know why this is a problem.
    its not a problem privately but it holds no merit so why bring it public??

Quote Originally Posted by singinkangaroooo View Post
    its not a problem privately but it holds no merit so why bring it public??
    Because TMZ I mean ESPN asked him about it. Still could've have answered in a less controversial and condescending way though.
    "DO YOU THINK I'M JUST GOING TO SIT THERE AND LET YOU KILL ME JON???"

Thread Information