Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anderson Silva says 2014 comeback is 'over,' eyes UFC return in second half of 2015

Anderson has great footwork, as well. Part of his ability to shift from slipping punches to counterstriking is that he's keeping his center of gravity balanced above his feet and being positioned to shift. The fact that he makes it look so easy and fluid is one of the reasons it gets overlooked so much.

I trust he'll be able to judge how strong he'd be in a comeback, and hope he doesn't delude himself into doing something foolish.

rh
    All manner of men came to work for the News: everything from wild young Turks who wanted to rip the world in half and start all over again -- to tired, beer-bellied old hacks who wanted nothing more than to live out their days in peace before a bunch of lunatics ripped the world in half.

Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
    The Rum Diary

Yeah, Bye.

Quote Originally Posted by Qball1974 View Post
    Might as well retire time he comes back he'll be pushing 40, don't want to go out the hard way like Chuck did.
    Yes, I agree. But Anderson tends to say one thing one day and the opposite the next so I will take this with a grain of salt for now.
    "DO YOU THINK I'M JUST GOING TO SIT THERE AND LET YOU KILL ME JON???"

Arnold is simply looking small these days Bones.

Thread Information