Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Horrendous late stoppage @ Bellator 113: Please fire this ref immediately! (Spoilers)

Default Horrendous late stoppage @ Bellator 113: Please fire this ref immediately! (Spoilers)

Horrendous late stoppage at Bellator 113 in the fight with Daniel Gallemore vs. Frederick Brown.

Fire this referee (Chuck Wolfe) immediately please!

Way late looked like he was out on the feet. Then when he was fully dropped he took like 9 or so sticks. Total bullshit

Omg where the fuck do they find some of these fuckin retards. Fire him and fine his ass too

That stoppage was abysmally sour. Notice they've used Rob Hinds as the sole ref?

That was scary incompetence, I counted around ten unnecessary shots once dude face plants DOA. Possibly even worse than the Curran/Warren brutalization.

Holy fucking shit, what was he waiting for the embalmer to arrive? Guy was done when he dropped and broke his fall with his own face. That ref should be banned from being in charge of the well being of any human beings ever again.

What in the fuck was going through that idiot's head??

Quite possibly the worst stoppage I have seen.
    "If a man with no arms and a man with no legs started learning karate, the same light bulb would appear over every head in Japan. That’s right: Glue them together and see if it can kill a panda."

Probably about 3 too many, to me it looked like he was trying to defend, wasn't totally limp with arms and legs moving about but I'm no referee, as a fighter what do you think is worse, early stoppage or late stoppage?
    Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination.

Oscar Wilde

Brown was clearly pulling guard.

And another horrible stoppage. If a guy gets knocked down and his head bounces off the mat and he doesn't even raise his arms, why the hell would the ref wait for one more shot before stopping it? Are Bellator refs coached to let guys eat needless shots after the fight is over?
    The Jets have won more Superbowls than you have.

Thread Information