Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rampage Jackson: I don't give a f--k about UFC or its hall of fame

Default Rampage Jackson: I don't give a f--k about UFC or its hall of fame

In addition, the former 205-pound champion claims the only reason he ended up inside the Octagon was because UFC inherited his WFA contract.

"I never wanted to be in the UFC hall of fame. I don't give a fuck about UFC or their name. I never even wanted to go to the UFC! Dana White bought my contract from another organization, from the WFA. What the fuck does being in the UFC hall of fame gonna do for me and my kids' college tuition? Do you get a pension for being in the UFC hall of fame? If it gives me money for being in it every year, okay then, I want to be in it. My fans are gonna remember me as a fighter who always came to fight, always brought it. I don't do this for the recognition, to be in some hall of fame. I don't fight to be famous, I fight to pay my bills."

A fired-up Quinton Jackson (via Fight Hub) lets his mixed martial arts (MMA) fans know what he really thinks about Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) and its hall of fame, which I think is safe to say will not include "Rampage" anytime soon.

http://www.mmamania.com/2014/3/22/55...ll-of-fame-mma

He really has gone down hill, the UFC game him the keys to the castle and he dropped them in the ghetto.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trojan Fight Club View Post
    well now I've seen War Machine's dick. fantastic.
    Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    Ill go against the grain.
    Werdum via triangle
    Someone needs to cheer for those poor souls.

Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    He really has gone down hill, the UFC game him the keys to the castle and he dropped them in the ghetto.
    And then he downed some energy drinks, groped some women, picked up the keys, used them to fire up a truck, and so on and so forth.
    USA! USA! USA!

Stealing is wrong!

He also groped a tiger. That was weird.

Quote Originally Posted by The Donosaur View Post
    And then he downed some energy drinks, groped some women, picked up the keys, used them to fire up a truck, and so on and so forth.
    Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    He also groped a tiger. That was weird.

So what you're telling me is that he's basically The Hangover.

Except his new interviews are somehow more awkward than Zach Galifianakis...

IMO Rampage Jackson is going to end up as one of the more depressing cautionary tales in MMA. I see him fairing little better than Ken in ten years, if only because he made more money than Ken in the long haul in different eras. Even still, I don't see him opening up a post-fighting career juice bar or gym, he'll be on freakshow cards in Japan once he's exposed in the States if they ever give him a remotely top flight challenger. And I don't count Mo, because he's had too much adversity these past few years to at least physically(and potentially mentally) get back to where he was before all the injuries and infections and surgeries. He hasn't developed into a better MMA fighter and has lost a lot of his wrestling explosiveness due to the troubles. Plus, Mayweather hasn't helped hone his skills where they needed to be, since he's not a boxer but an MMA fighter.

Rampage is such a prick who no one really gives a damn about.

Sad.

Ahh I remember the days when I use to like him......

Quote Originally Posted by Fedorlei Gomipierre View Post
    IMO Rampage Jackson is going to end up as one of the more depressing cautionary tales in MMA. I see him fairing little better than Ken in ten years, if only because he made more money than Ken in the long haul in different eras. Even still, I don't see him opening up a post-fighting career juice bar or gym, he'll be on freakshow cards in Japan once he's exposed in the States if they ever give him a remotely top flight challenger. And I don't count Mo, because he's had too much adversity these past few years to at least physically(and potentially mentally) get back to where he was before all the injuries and infections and surgeries. He hasn't developed into a better MMA fighter and has lost a lot of his wrestling explosiveness due to the troubles. Plus, Mayweather hasn't helped hone his skills where they needed to be, since he's not a boxer but an MMA fighter.
    Who's your pick in the enevitable Sapp vs Page fight?
    Quote Originally Posted by Qball1974 View Post
    Ahh I remember the days when I use to like him......
    The good old days, back when he wasn't performing vehicular abortions
    "If a man with no arms and a man with no legs started learning karate, the same light bulb would appear over every head in Japan. That’s right: Glue them together and see if it can kill a panda."

Thread Information