Thread: Tito Ortiz Says He is Healthy, Training, and Waiting on Bellator for a Fight

Default Tito Ortiz Says He is Healthy, Training, and Waiting on Bellator for a Fight

http://www.mmaweekly.com/tito-ortiz-...or-for-a-fight

“Everything is good. I’m about my ninth week in training,” said Ortiz. “I’m kind of on hold right now, waiting for Bellator to set me up with a match. I thought I’d be on this pay-per-view that’s coming up, but they wanted to wait.”
    “We spoke with [Bellator],” said Ortiz. “I made the mistake with the UFC of trying to be the middleman, I just left it to my attorneys to deal with [Bellator]. I told them that I want to fight. I told them that I’m ready to go. I left it to them to get it done. I’m just training and waiting for the call [to know who and when I’m fighting].”

As for whom Ortiz will face when he returns, that is still very much up in the air. Although a fight with Rampage would still be a considerable draw for Bellator, Ortiz isn’t targeting anyone in particular. He just wants to fight again.

“When they call, I’m ready. Whoever it is, I don’t care.”

Tito Ortiz is healthy.

I believe he's healthy... I just can't believe he still wants to fight.
    Tito was AWESOME!!!!... in his day.
    But his day was about ten years ago.
    I wish Tito all the best... and hope that he is successful in whatever he puts his efforts to.
    I just don't want to see him fight anymore.
    Just my two cents.

Thread Information