+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: UFC broadcaster Jon Anik: Lyoto Machida still wants Jon Jones rematch

Quote Originally Posted by Thamob View Post
    No way I think Wolverine would beat Batman. Both are great fighters but Batman relies like using the dark to instill fear. Not gonna happen with a guy who can smell him in the dark.

And that is the mob's comic geek moment.
    Fuck that man, a magnet beats Wolverine. You think Bruce Wayne can't afford a big ass magnet? Please.

Quote Originally Posted by 1inthechamber View Post
    Elbows in the throat too.
    Yep, that's about where Jones lost me as a fan.

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

Quote Originally Posted by Fe1 View Post
    Fuck that man, a magnet beats Wolverine. You think Bruce Wayne can't afford a big ass magnet? Please.

Yep, that's about where Jones lost me as a fan.
    Me too, was annoyed by the title shot reaction as well but the shogun fight was when I started to dislike him. He used to be one of my top 5 favorite fighters.

Funny how fast the post dies when we bring up the dirty shit he does lol

The only way batman beats wolverine is if batman can use everything at his disposal, like money and weapons or a big friggin magnet, and wolverine cannot. Because wolverine has a whole freaking team with him, and batman has a boy wonder and a girl. I love batman just as much as the next guy, but he doesn't stand a chance against wolverine.
    You have to know what you don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by SickNasty View Post
    The only way batman beats wolverine is if batman can use everything at his disposal, like money and weapons or a big friggin magnet, and wolverine cannot. Because wolverine has a whole freaking team with him, and batman has a boy wonder and a girl. I love batman just as much as the next guy, but he doesn't stand a chance against wolverine.
    Whoa whoa, we're talking one on one here... but if we weren't Batman has the Justice League. Justice League kicks X-Men's ass every time.

Quote Originally Posted by SickNasty View Post
    Yep. If Batman has enough time to plan, he could beat Wolverine with the resources of Wayne Enterprises. If it is a random occurence Wolverine fucks his day up.
    "If a man with no arms and a man with no legs started learning karate, the same light bulb would appear over every head in Japan. Thatís right: Glue them together and see if it can kill a panda."

Whoa whoa, we're talking one on one here... but if we weren't Batman has the Justice League. Justice League kicks X-Men's ass every time.
    Depends upon which groups we are talking about here and the time to prepare etc.. More then a few x-men match u pretty well with the Justice League though.

Quote Originally Posted by kalebarker View Post
    Yep. If Batman has enough time to plan, he could beat Wolverine with the resources of Wayne Enterprises. If it is a random occurence Wolverine fucks his day up.
    in a random occurrence, Grendel Prime takes both their lunch money.

rh
    All manner of men came to work for the News: everything from wild young Turks who wanted to rip the world in half and start all over again -- to tired, beer-bellied old hacks who wanted nothing more than to live out their days in peace before a bunch of lunatics ripped the world in half.

Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
    The Rum Diary

wait....did you just say Genki Sudo unretired?

Quote Originally Posted by rivethead View Post
    in a random occurrence, Grendel Prime takes both their lunch money.

rh
    Actually, they had a crossover back in 1993 where Grendel went to Gotham to challenge Batman. Batman broke Grendel's arm and sent him back to NY crying like a little bitch. You sir, just got out nerded.

Actually, they had a crossover back in 1993 where Grendel went to Gotham to challenge Batman. Batman broke Grendel's arm and sent him back to NY crying like a little bitch. You sir, just got out nerded.
    Batman also defeated him again in a 1996 publishing as well though Batman had his arm broken this time he still won

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information