Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 73

Thread: UFC broadcaster Jon Anik: Lyoto Machida still wants Jon Jones rematch

  1. #61
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Sackville N.B
    Posts
    3,224

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thamob View Post
    No way I think Wolverine would beat Batman. Both are great fighters but Batman relies like using the dark to instill fear. Not gonna happen with a guy who can smell him in the dark.

    And that is the mob's comic geek moment.
    Fuck that man, a magnet beats Wolverine. You think Bruce Wayne can't afford a big ass magnet? Please.

    Quote Originally Posted by 1inthechamber View Post
    Elbows in the throat too.
    Yep, that's about where Jones lost me as a fan.

    Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    NY--->MIA
    Posts
    8,283

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fe1 View Post
    Fuck that man, a magnet beats Wolverine. You think Bruce Wayne can't afford a big ass magnet? Please.



    Yep, that's about where Jones lost me as a fan.
    Me too, was annoyed by the title shot reaction as well but the shogun fight was when I started to dislike him. He used to be one of my top 5 favorite fighters.
    "DO YOU THINK I'M JUST GOING TO SIT THERE AND LET YOU KILL ME JON???"

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,813

    Default

    Funny how fast the post dies when we bring up the dirty shit he does lol

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    1,164

    Default

    The only way batman beats wolverine is if batman can use everything at his disposal, like money and weapons or a big friggin magnet, and wolverine cannot. Because wolverine has a whole freaking team with him, and batman has a boy wonder and a girl. I love batman just as much as the next guy, but he doesn't stand a chance against wolverine.
    You have to know what you don't know.

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Sackville N.B
    Posts
    3,224

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SickNasty View Post
    The only way batman beats wolverine is if batman can use everything at his disposal, like money and weapons or a big friggin magnet, and wolverine cannot. Because wolverine has a whole freaking team with him, and batman has a boy wonder and a girl. I love batman just as much as the next guy, but he doesn't stand a chance against wolverine.
    Whoa whoa, we're talking one on one here... but if we weren't Batman has the Justice League. Justice League kicks X-Men's ass every time.

    Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,876

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SickNasty View Post
    The only way batman beats wolverine is if batman can use everything at his disposal, like money and weapons or a big friggin magnet, and wolverine cannot. Because wolverine has a whole freaking team with him, and batman has a boy wonder and a girl. I love batman just as much as the next guy, but he doesn't stand a chance against wolverine.
    Yep. If Batman has enough time to plan, he could beat Wolverine with the resources of Wayne Enterprises. If it is a random occurence Wolverine fucks his day up.
    "If a man with no arms and a man with no legs started learning karate, the same light bulb would appear over every head in Japan. That’s right: Glue them together and see if it can kill a panda."

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fe1 View Post
    Whoa whoa, we're talking one on one here... but if we weren't Batman has the Justice League. Justice League kicks X-Men's ass every time.
    Depends upon which groups we are talking about here and the time to prepare etc.. More then a few x-men match u pretty well with the Justice League though.

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    11,936

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kalebarker View Post
    Yep. If Batman has enough time to plan, he could beat Wolverine with the resources of Wayne Enterprises. If it is a random occurence Wolverine fucks his day up.
    in a random occurrence, Grendel Prime takes both their lunch money.

    rh
    All manner of men came to work for the News: everything from wild young Turks who wanted to rip the world in half and start all over again -- to tired, beer-bellied old hacks who wanted nothing more than to live out their days in peace before a bunch of lunatics ripped the world in half.

    Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
    The Rum Diary

    Yeah, Bye.

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Sackville N.B
    Posts
    3,224

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rivethead View Post
    in a random occurrence, Grendel Prime takes both their lunch money.

    rh
    Actually, they had a crossover back in 1993 where Grendel went to Gotham to challenge Batman. Batman broke Grendel's arm and sent him back to NY crying like a little bitch. You sir, just got out nerded.

    Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fe1 View Post
    Actually, they had a crossover back in 1993 where Grendel went to Gotham to challenge Batman. Batman broke Grendel's arm and sent him back to NY crying like a little bitch. You sir, just got out nerded.
    Batman also defeated him again in a 1996 publishing as well though Batman had his arm broken this time he still won

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •