+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anderson Silva Willing to Fight Llyoto Machida and Ronaldo Souza

That would be great but I'll believe it when I see it. I think Jacare would get destroyed but Machida would be an awesome and interesting matchup.

Quote Originally Posted by lwbrewer View Post
    I see this as nothing more than Soares saying this to keep Andersons name revalent in the media. Until he comes back his mind will change or it will be nothing more than a sparing match with no kicks to the leg. This may be a safe fight his family wants him to take/ staged
    Most likely.

If he truly has changed his mind and decided to that he is willing to fight his friends because he is no longer on top it says a lot about how good of a friend he is.
    "If a man with no arms and a man with no legs started learning karate, the same light bulb would appear over every head in Japan. That’s right: Glue them together and see if it can kill a panda."

Anderson Silva studying to become a LAPD officer
    The former UFC middleweight champion won’t return to the Octagon in 2014, so apparently he’s using his time off to recover from the injury he suffered against Chris Weidman and study to become a cop in Los Angeles, California, where he lives with his wife and kids.

"I train every morning, take my kids to school and go to the police school," Silva told Folha de Sao Paulo in Brazil. "I’m studying at the Los Angeles School Police Department. I’m studying to become a police officer."

Silva doesn’t plan to put on the uniform and fight against crime, though. According to the UFC star, he wants to honor his uncle, who raised him in Curitiba.

"It’s a personal wish, something that will make my uncle happy," he explained. "He thought it was a little weird that I’m not doing this here (in Brazil), but it wasn’t the right time. My brothers are police officers, my nephews are police officers. It’s a family thing."
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

4. Default

he'll do ride alongs with Segal and make it a reality show.lol.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information