Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Ufc fight night shogun vs hendo 2 discussion

man, really not sure what's next for hendo, he's already 43 and still hanging around top 10 of the LHW division. I would say a fight between him and Maldonado next but that would be a step down for hendo. maybe a loser of davis vs. Johnson or rogerio nogeira?

as for shogun, it was hard seeing him fall back on his back with hendos brutal shot. that loss probably put an exclamation mark on him ever getting a chance to fight for the LHW title. so, I'd say maybe he should move down to MW.

Quote Originally Posted by cosmicsunn View Post
    man, really not sure what's next for hendo, he's already 43 and still hanging around top 10 of the LHW division. I would say a fight between him and Maldonado next but that would be a step down for hendo. maybe a loser of davis vs. Johnson or rogerio nogeira?

as for shogun, it was hard seeing him fall back on his back with hendos brutal shot. that loss probably put an exclamation mark on him ever getting a chance to fight for the LHW title. so, I'd say maybe he should move down to MW.
    Dan should retire on a high note, I think without TRT he's going to take some beatings.

Hendo vs. Lil Nog is the only thing that really makes sense. He isn't fighting for the title again, and a guy like Hendo should never, ever, fight out of the top 15.
    Survival is Triumph Enough
    -Harry Crews

HOLY shit.

I just watched Hendo/Shogun II.

Man, I fucking love them for their fights. UNREAL.

i was thinking hendo facing the winner of davis/johnson... but i think lil nog is finally ready to go again too

Man, Hendo's easily the most dangerous fighter I've ever seen in the scramble. He just finds a way to land that shot when you're trying to get back to position. Fedor, Renzo, Babalu, and Shogun.....all nailed in the scramble. Wow.
    You say shark I say hey man, Jaws was never my scene and I don't like Star Wars

I'd like to see Shogun vs Maldonado. Hendo vs Nog. Rematch of the draw. Siler vs Hettes. Jason vs Bermudez. Villante vs the guy who Ovince St. Perux just beat.
    Last edited by IceCold48; 03-24-2014 at 12:51 PM.
    "DO YOU THINK I'M JUST GOING TO SIT THERE AND LET YOU KILL ME JON???"

Lil Nog makes some sense to me given how he's already got a win over Hendo, but I think he's just the superior all around fighter at the present time and Hendo is only getting more limited as a fighter as time progresses, really becoming a one-hit wonder, take away his TUE.....I think he's going to come in looking even poorer.

Winner or loser of Davis/Rumble scares the shit out of me because they're simply bigger, stronger, faster and younger than Hendo. I think if Davis gets past Rumble, he's probably going to have at it with Cormier while they wait for the winner of a potential Goose rematch.

I think Hendo gets starched by any relevant LHW until you go down the list to the Manuwa/Latifi/Te Huna crowd and even then, those are younger fighters with power...

I'd personally prefer a CW bout against either Franklin II or Cung Le....

Sorry I didn't go into further detail.

2 grown men, who are doing what they love to do, and we love to watch them do, put on an awesome show, and it's met with criticism. Once again, 2 grown men, who are completely, and totally capable of making their own decisions, decided to fight, and they did a great job of it. We claim to enjoy that stuff, so much so that we we wanted to watch them do it again, after they had a war the first time. The second one lives up to the hype, and all that I see is complaints. Enjoy what you claim to enjoy.

Do I want to see a fat person have a heart attack at 35? No. Am I gonna watch the Nathan's Hot Dog Eating Contest, enjoy the shit out of it, and then bitch about how they need to stop eating so much? No, they are adults, and capable of making adult decisions.

Did I watch Aroldis Chapman get his face destroyed, and say he needs to stop pitching, or at least stop throwing so hard so this won't happen again? No, he's an adult. He can do what he wants, and I like baseball.

Do I watch Nascar, and say these guys need to slow down, somebody is gonna get hurt? No, they are adults.

All of these people know what they are doing. They want to do what they are doing. They enjoy doing what they are doing. It isn't our place to make decisions for them. Hell, Shogun looked good for all 3 rounds, and Hendo won. It was a fun fight, neither got embarrassed, they wanted to do it, and it was enjoyable, so what's the problem?
    USA! USA! USA!

Stealing is wrong!

Quote Originally Posted by The Donosaur View Post

Do I watch Nascar, and say these guys need to slow down, somebody is gonna get hurt? No, they are adults.
    Why do you watch NASCAR?
    "DO YOU THINK I'M JUST GOING TO SIT THERE AND LET YOU KILL ME JON???"

Thread Information