Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Ufc fight night shogun vs hendo 2 discussion

Quote Originally Posted by IceCold48 View Post
    Why do you watch NASCAR?
    Sometimes it runs long, and cuts into my Simpsons recording.
    USA! USA! USA!

Stealing is wrong!

Quote Originally Posted by The Donosaur View Post
    Sometimes it runs long, and cuts into my Simpsons recording.
    I would only watch it to cure insomnia.
    "DO YOU THINK I'M JUST GOING TO SIT THERE AND LET YOU KILL ME JON???"

Quote Originally Posted by KevoOnTheRadio View Post
    God damn, haven't seen a nose break like that in a while, my word.

Shogun vs. Bader or Franklin, and Hendo vs. winner of Davis/Johnson(winner gets title fight)
    Quote Originally Posted by Trojan Fight Club View Post
    well now I've seen War Machine's dick. fantastic.
    Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    Ill go against the grain.
    Werdum via triangle
    Someone needs to cheer for those poor souls.

Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    Shogun vs. Bader or Franklin, and Hendo vs. winner of Davis/Johnson(winner gets title fight)
    What? How do any of those guys deserve a title shot? The only one that is semi close is Davis and he would (IMO) have to beat Johnson and then beat Cormier for a title shot. I wouldnt give Johnson a title shot for beating Davis and Hendo and I wouldnt give Hendo a title shot for beating Shogun and the winner of Davis/Johnson. Both would still be 1 win away (IMO) from a title shot.

Glover has now, Goose has next, DC probably will fight again, and will be after that if he wins. Whoever comes after those guys will probably tack 2 more wins (maybe 3 if Bones loses the belt and gets a rematch) onto their record. It's too early to say who that will be. It could be Davis. It could be Hendo. It could be Bader. If Chuck Liddell came out of retirement tomorrow, and went on a 3 fight win streak, he would be getting a title shot. My point is, with 3 guys already in line, and a 4th guy being a year plus away from getting a title shot, it could be anyone. Roy Nelson? Chris Weidman? Bones Jones? Wandy? Sonnen? Machida? Shogun? Can anybody honestly say that the UFC wouldn't at least consider any one of those guys if they were on a 3 fight win streak? Maybe Rousey thinks she can beat Bones?
    USA! USA! USA!

Stealing is wrong!

Joe silva should pitch the Hendo Vs Franklin idea. Both legends in their own right on the downside of their career, both always deliver entertaining fights, and it would be a great sendoff for Franklin. I dont know what Hendos plans are, but without a TUE, I cannot imagine him fighting much longer.
    Jones Era >> Machida Era
    Favorite fighters: Anderson Silva, Jon Jones, Michael Johnson, Jose Aldo, Chris Weidman.

Quote Originally Posted by JPeezy View Post
    Another intelligent contribution by CTGreat.

I don't even understand TUE, what does it allow a fighter to do? Get his levels from below normal, to normal?

Does it just permit testing for synthetic testosterone, within a permissable range?

If Glover loses to Jones. Hendo vs Glover in Brazil.

That is all.
    Scarface: Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, and fuck you, I'm out!

"I don't call the fighting in my films 'violent', I call it 'action'. An action film borders between fantasy and reality. If I were to be completely realistic in my films, you would call me a violent, bloody man. I would simply destroy my opponent by tearing his guts out. I wouldn't do it so artistically." ~Bruce Lee

You know its funny how far ahead we are planning for Jones title defenses. Watch Glover come outta nowhere and lay Jones out lol. When we give even less credit/respect to a fighters ability, they tend to shock us.

I sure as hell didn't give Gus a snowballs chance in hell at Jones. And he smashed the fuck outta him lol.

Thread Information