Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Ufc fight night shogun vs hendo 2 discussion

Quote Originally Posted by IceCold48 View Post
    GODDAMN IT!!! SHogun looked like he died. What a brutal knockout and great comeback by Hendo. I'm seeing people on twitter saying the shots to the back of the head were illegal. I wasn't really paying attention to that did anyone think so?
    The shots were illegal I think but shogun was done imo. Sucks too cuz he was actually using a jab and using kicks but one Hendo punch is usually all it takes.

Quote Originally Posted by IceCold48 View Post
    GODDAMN IT!!! SHogun looked like he died. What a brutal knockout and great comeback by Hendo. I'm seeing people on twitter saying the shots to the back of the head were illegal. I wasn't really paying attention to that did anyone think so?
    Obviously.

Watching Hendo fight, he is going to get starched against anyone that isnt old school looking to swing wild. If you watch the CB fight, he won from being patient and countering a guy that was just swinging, same thing will happen to Hendo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trojan Fight Club View Post
    well now I've seen War Machine's dick. fantastic.
    Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    Ill go against the grain.
    Werdum via triangle
    Someone needs to cheer for those poor souls.

damn i wish he didnt get that trt exemption, shogun was looking so good its not fair

Even my girl screamed "BACK OF THE HEAD!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    I've always liked strudel.

Quote Originally Posted by 1inthechamber View Post
    The shots were illegal I think but shogun was done imo. Sucks too cuz he was actually using a jab and using kicks but one Hendo punch is usually all it takes.
    Why does it matter if Shogun was finished or not, that fight was still going and Hendo was striking an illegal area of his opponent and the ref didnt do anything but allow it. It is getting dangerous, I wish more fighters would speak out about it, and not get shut down by AC so quickly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trojan Fight Club View Post
    well now I've seen War Machine's dick. fantastic.
    Ill go against the grain.
    Werdum via triangle
    Someone needs to cheer for those poor souls.

Refs sucked tonight.
    "DO YOU THINK I'M JUST GOING TO SIT THERE AND LET YOU KILL ME JON???"

I think Hendo knew the shots were illegal too he stopped doing it as soon as the ref got in position to see it
    Favourites- Fedor, Randy, the Nogs, Bas, Hunt, Igor Vovchanchyn, Lesnar, Chael, Jennum, Matt Brown, Taktarov, Pat Barry, Bam Bam Dewees, Hamill, Renzo, Cro Cop, Te Huna, Maia, Lawler, Mousasi

Why does it matter if Shogun was finished or not, that fight was still going and Hendo was striking an illegal area of his opponent and the ref didnt do anything but allow it. It is getting dangerous, I wish more fighters would speak out about it, and not get shut down by AC so quickly.
    Lol im not Herb Dean.

Im just saying the fight was over.But Herb also could of stopped it in the first as well. Refs are just getting stupider by the events lately.

I think they are both going to be fuckin retarded by the age of 55, all the head shots they've taken.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    I've always liked strudel.

I wonder what happens in 10-15 years when these guys start hitting that age and have massive brain damage. I guess it has not shut boxing down yet (or hockey/football).

Quote Originally Posted by KevoOnTheRadio View Post
    I think they are both going to be fuckin retarded by the age of 55, all the head shots they've taken.

Thread Information