+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Ufc fight night shogun vs hendo 2 discussion

Quote Originally Posted by joeodd2 View Post
    If Glover loses to Jones. Hendo vs Glover in Brazil.

That is all.
    No thanks. Dan has fought his last two fights in Brazil. I don't think a third is necessary. His next fight should be home in the U.S.
    Legalize MMA in New York

Quote Originally Posted by IceCold48 View Post
    Why do you watch NASCAR?
    Between Football and Baseball seasons there's nothing else to do on Sundays. Plus, it's an excuse for early afternoon drinking. Come on, man lol I always assumed IceCold48 meant you drain two cases every Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by hass View Post
    Between Football and Baseball seasons there's nothing else to do on Sundays. Plus, it's an excuse for early afternoon drinking. Come on, man lol I always assumed IceCold48 meant you drain two cases every Saturday.
    You need Center Ice
    "If a man with no arms and a man with no legs started learning karate, the same light bulb would appear over every head in Japan. That’s right: Glue them together and see if it can kill a panda."

Or a book to read
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    I've always liked strudel.

Quote Originally Posted by SimpleJack View Post
    Man, Hendo's easily the most dangerous fighter I've ever seen in the scramble. He just finds a way to land that shot when you're trying to get back to position. Fedor, Renzo, Babalu, and Shogun.....all nailed in the scramble. Wow.
    Yeah it is impressive the amount of power he generates off of scrambles.

What bothered me quite a bit is how Hendo nailed Shogun clearly in the back of the head 5 times in a row with some big power shots. That is not to say Shogun was done because of those shots given that the one to the nose rocked him really bad. However, fighters can't get away with stuff like that especially when those shots to the head are during the victim is in his most vulnerable position.

I have seen too many of these back of the head shots when fighters go for the finish and some penalties/fines should be in place to better ensure fighter safety.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information