Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Chris Weidman Out of UFC 173 Due to Injury

Can't wait to see Machida KO Weidman. Prolonging the inevitable.

one would think that July would be enough time for ViTRTor to get off the juice...i mean meds, to fight Weidman. Gee i wonder why the UFC isnt setting that fight up instead........................

I mean it appears Hendo can cycle off it by that time, shouldnt ViTRTor be able to as well. Assuming they are being held to the same standards...which is unlikely.

You must be simple if you believe TRT is the equivalent of stanzolol.

Well this sucks. I was gonna be in NY for the May fight now I have to watch it here with people who know nothing about MMA.
    "DO YOU THINK I'M JUST GOING TO SIT THERE AND LET YOU KILL ME JON???"

Quote Originally Posted by IceCold48 View Post
    Well this sucks. I was gonna be in NY for the May fight now I have to watch it here with people who know nothing about MMA.
    I'd rather go to a bar with my girlfriend than watch it with my friends who know nothing about MMA.

Quote Originally Posted by Sniggles View Post
    I'd rather go to a bar with my girlfriend than watch it with my friends who know nothing about MMA.
    The people at the bar know nothing. It is crazy. On Long Island every card every place that showed the fights were ridiculously packed. I remember it was snowing like fucking crazy for penn vs diaz and he still waited for a seat.

Also you had to get there at like 930 or you'd be waiting for ever. I went to Duffy's to watch UFC 170 and not only did we sit right away there was not many people there and only a few watching the fights. It is weird how sports are so much less a part of the culture here in Florida than it is in New York.
    "DO YOU THINK I'M JUST GOING TO SIT THERE AND LET YOU KILL ME JON???"

Then move back to New York if it's soooo much better there.
    Quote Originally Posted by SWIFTboy View Post
    I rode a horse. Banged in a hot spring.
    Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    Is he bigger then WarMachine?

Quote Originally Posted by IceCold48 View Post
    It bothers me to no end to be at a bar where the fights are on and the people there all of a sudden feel like they can fight. Happens every time. But it's still well worth not spending $60 on a PPV.
    You have to know what you don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by SickNasty View Post
    It bothers me to no end to be at a bar where the fights are on and the people there all of a sudden feel like they can fight. Happens every time. But it's still well worth not spending $60 on a PPV.
    This is very true. Even at events people are like that. My cousin was a prime example lol. I've watched one event at the bar and that was ufc 112. I only went cause I knew I could make money off people since the event was held earlier in the day and I already watched it and knew the outcomes. Probably the easiest money I've ever came across.

Quote Originally Posted by killakem1 View Post
    This is very true. Even at events people are like that. My cousin was a prime example lol. I've watched one event at the bar and that was ufc 112. I only went cause I knew I could make money off people since the event was held earlier in the day and I already watched it and knew the outcomes. Probably the easiest money I've ever came across.
    lmao i did this with the UK card that had Franklin- Wandy headlining it the first time.. easy Money!

Thread Information