Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Chris Weidman Out of UFC 173 Due to Injury

^ you guys are fucked up. I guess im just not a swindler.

Well anyways, I dont watch fights at bars for the very reason that all these meatheads think they can fight and get all rowled up after watching a UFC event. I just stay home and watch with a few friends or even by myself.

WOW! Top rate characters in this place. Cheating people out of money and proud of it, to boot.

I really like this fight so hopefully it stays together. Weidman's strong point, wrestling, has been an area Machida has found success in defending. Adding in his own own sweeps and takedowns the clinch is a dangerous place to be with Machida. I'll be pulling for Weidman but expect a tough fight.

Dont blame us for peoples stupidity. If they followed the sport like I do then they woulda known

I wonder if the guys at Goldman Sachs said something similar
    Quote Originally Posted by SWIFTboy View Post
    I rode a horse. Banged in a hot spring.
    Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    Is he bigger then WarMachine?

Quote Originally Posted by killakem1 View Post
    Dont blame us for peoples stupidity. If they followed the sport like I do then they woulda known
    Oh. Well, when you put it like that it sounds so much better.

Blame other people's ignorance for your lack of morals. That makes sense.

"I wonder if the guys at Goldman Sachs said something similar"

^ LOL.

This is very true. Even at events people are like that. My cousin was a prime example lol. I've watched one event at the bar and that was ufc 112. I only went cause I knew I could make money off people since the event was held earlier in the day and I already watched it and knew the outcomes. Probably the easiest money I've ever came across.
    Quote Originally Posted by ckauffman28 View Post
    lmao i did this with the UK card that had Franklin- Wandy headlining it the first time.. easy Money!
    I am going to give you two a pass and assume that people in the bars there during UFC are as aggravating as they are here. I would have no problem scamming the douchebags that go to the bar here.
    "If a man with no arms and a man with no legs started learning karate, the same light bulb would appear over every head in Japan. That’s right: Glue them together and see if it can kill a panda."

Justify shitty behavior however you want, but it's wrong.
    Big Hairy American Winning Machine

Quote Originally Posted by KevoOnTheRadio View Post
    Then move back to New York if it's soooo much better there.
    Haha it is better but my job is awesome and my living situation is excellent as is the weather. I;'m simply referring to the fact that sports isn't as much of the culture here and watching a long island guy with my brothers on long island would be fun. I wasn't shitting on Florida.
    "DO YOU THINK I'M JUST GOING TO SIT THERE AND LET YOU KILL ME JON???"

Been hearing that Nick Diaz is a very strong possibility for a main eventing this card as a replacement bout, especially since the Wand/Sonnen season of TUF isn't on FS1 and thus can't be selling the fight as well as it should.

Barao/Assunscao could have that "title fight" main event, but let's be fair....it's not going to draw much.

I could very easily see Rory/Diaz being made.

Quote Originally Posted by Fedorlei Gomipierre View Post
    Been hearing that Nick Diaz is a very strong possibility for a main eventing this card as a replacement bout, especially since the Wand/Sonnen season of TUF isn't on FS1 and thus can't be selling the fight as well as it should.

Barao/Assunscao could have that "title fight" main event, but let's be fair....it's not going to draw much.

I could very easily see Rory/Diaz being made.
    Where did you hear this from?
    "If a man with no arms and a man with no legs started learning karate, the same light bulb would appear over every head in Japan. That’s right: Glue them together and see if it can kill a panda."

Thread Information