Thread: Report: Walt Harris and Mike Rio removed from UFC's active rosters

Default Report: Walt Harris and Mike Rio removed from UFC's active rosters

Report: Walt Harris and Mike Rio removed from UFC's active rosters
    UFCFIGHTERSiNFO listed the changes on Twitter, as they run a ruby script on the UFC's rosters to track updates. The changes themselves will most likely appear on UFC.com within a day.

[Deleted] Walt Harris (Heavy) [Deleted] Albert Cheng (Welter) [Deleted] Ivan Menjivar (Feather) http://t.co/GeU9kLzLL9
    — UFCFIGHTERSiNFO (@UFCFIGHTERSiNFO) March 26, 2014

[Deleted] Mike Rio (Light) http://t.co/GeU9kLzLL9
    — UFCFIGHTERSiNFO (@UFCFIGHTERSiNFO) March 26, 2014

Cody McKenzie released from the UFC, looking to WSOF for fights

Well Iam back on twitter, no longer with the UFC, and looking for fights promoters get at me!
    — Cody McKenzie (@TheCodyMcKenzie) March 24, 2014

Damn Im gonna miss McKenzie but he wasn't really good just had a great guillotine and as a funny entertaining guy. He was my favorite guy from the final season of TUF that I watched before giving up on the show a few episodes into season 13.
    "DO YOU THINK I'M JUST GOING TO SIT THERE AND LET YOU KILL ME JON???"

UFC releases four fighters

Disclaimer: This information is all based on updates to the UFC.com lists of active fighters. Profiles will very likely still exist for each fighter as the UFC retains a database of all former competitors, but these fighters no longer appear on the UFC roster lists themselves. It often takes a day or so for roster changes to become apparent, so some fighters may still remain listed for the short term. All information in this post is gained through UFCFIGHTERSiNFO, a twitter account that uses a ruby script to check the UFC's website for changes.

It appears that another four fighters may be out of the worlds largest MMA promotion. Most particularly, it appears that the UFC is making room in it's bantamweight division with the removal of three 135 lb fighters from their lists of active rosters. Edwin Figueroa, Junior Hernandez, and Shunichi Shimizu will all apparently be looking to book their next fight outside of the UFC.

Bloody Elbow and wikipedia have a list of active UFC fighters and both are maintained by the same guy. All these cuts are listed there. I use the Bloody Elbow list because it lists the most recent cuts at the top.
    Talk is cheap...because supply exceeds demand.

Thread Information