Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 70

Thread: So Dana just tweeted that he has "good news coming"

  1. #41
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Deep down the rabbit hole.
    Posts
    7,274

    Default

    I haven't ventured into this Fight Pass thing yet.

    Brock is being advertised?? Interesting...

    Imagine if Brock had come back sooner and was granted a TRT exemption.

  2. #42
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    BC, Canada
    Posts
    19,172

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by m1ckeykn0x View Post
    I haven't ventured into this Fight Pass thing yet.

    Brock is being advertised?? Interesting...

    Imagine if Brock had come back sooner and was granted a TRT exemption.
    They just put up a Brock collection this weekend. Fights, interviews, past UFC promos and the such. Maybe they are just milking his past fame or maybe they are still in talks.
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

  3. #43
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Deep down the rabbit hole.
    Posts
    7,274

    Default

    I think you may be right about them talking still.

    I'd be happy as long as he can come back and kick some ass.

  4. #44
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    13,314

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cat--Smasher View Post
    They just put up a Brock collection this weekend. Fights, interviews, past UFC promos and the such. Maybe they are just milking his past fame or maybe they are still in talks.
    Well him and 'Taker are wrestling this weekend, that could have something to do with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    I've always liked strudel.



  5. #45
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    BC, Canada
    Posts
    19,172

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KevoOnTheRadio View Post
    Well him and 'Taker are wrestling this weekend, that could have something to do with it.
    Makes sense.
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

  6. #46
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    13,314

    Default

    Wrestlemania tie in, that whole deal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    I've always liked strudel.



  7. #47
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    South of the border...
    Posts
    509

    Default

    In which UFC fight was it that Taker bumped into Lesnar?

  8. #48
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Deep down the rabbit hole.
    Posts
    7,274

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ginmortal View Post
    In which UFC fight was it that Taker bumped into Lesnar?
    VS Cain I think.

  9. #49
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    NY--->MIA
    Posts
    8,262

    Default

    Why would Dana pick April Fools day of all days to make a big announcement?
    "DO YOU THINK I'M JUST GOING TO SIT THERE AND LET YOU KILL ME JON???"

  10. #50
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    724

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ginmortal View Post
    In which UFC fight was it that Taker bumped into Lesnar?
    Can't believe WWE didn't use that as part of their initial build up between Brock n Taker

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •