+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anybody Going to Watch Metamoris 3 tomorrow with Bravo vs Gracie?

Default Anybody Going to Watch Metamoris 3 tomorrow with Bravo vs Gracie?

http://guardianlv.com/2014/03/mma-le...t-metamoris-3/
    The growth of Mixed Martial Arts(MMA) as a whole has taken off with the emergence of the Ultimate Fighting ChampionshipUFC). Many historic names; like Chuck Liddell, Randy Couture, Tito Ortiz, and even someone like Tank Abbott, comes to mind when you bring up past legends of the UFC. Not too many of the casual fans know about the roots of where these specific arts come from, or who excelled the most in their specific expertise. When the UFC came to surface in the early 90′s the fighters themselves solely focused on one discipline, and with no weight classes; it was very common to see two fighters of not the same size, to compete against one another. The Gracie family led by Royce Gracie, proved size made no difference as the 170 lb. fighter went on to submit fighters that weighed as much as 260 lbs. Now his brother, Royler Gracie, will continue the art of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, as he enters the submission only Metamoris Jiu-Jitsu invitation to avenge his last loss in the event, against the unconventional Eddie Bravo, at Metamoris 3.
    I plan on watching the rematch tomorrow. Didn't know how many others were interested in watching, who do ya got and why? Make sure to read the full review and watch the video on there to see who all is fighting!
    "I AM THE PUNISHMENT OF GOD, IF YOU HAVE NOT COMMITTED GREAT SINS GOD WOULD NOT HAVE SENT A PUNISHMENT LIKE ME UPON YOU."

~ Genghis Khan

I want Bravo to win but I honestly think Royler will win it. I'm more interested in Babalu vs. Dean Lister. Lister is a damn beast on the ground! He came and did a seminar in Hawaii and it was amazing. I also like watching Malgalhaes roll.

Yeah i'm looking forward to the whole card really. Heard the guy Vinny is rolling against is one of the hottest BJJ stars right now so should be a good one. Anyone got a hook up on where it can be watched?
    "I AM THE PUNISHMENT OF GOD, IF YOU HAVE NOT COMMITTED GREAT SINS GOD WOULD NOT HAVE SENT A PUNISHMENT LIKE ME UPON YOU."

~ Genghis Khan

I'd love to see it. Where can I watch it?

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

Quote Originally Posted by Fe1 View Post
    I'd love to see it. Where can I watch it?
    I'm trying to figure it out myself.

~ Genghis Khan

I think Royler would be much more conservative in top control and this time it is unlikely for Eddie to get the sub. I really don't know who to pick between Keenan and Vinny. I also think that Lister will dominate Babalu; I don't think they're on the same level at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. MMA View Post
    I think Royler would be much more conservative in top control and this time it is unlikely for Eddie to get the sub. I really don't know who to pick between Keenan and Vinny. I also think that Lister will dominate Babalu; I don't think they're on the same level at all.
    I agree.. Lister is a monster. I find the Vinny match the most intriguing.

~ Genghis Khan

Damn, want to see this LIVE, cant afford it though. Hoping for Bravo!

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2014/3/29...-sobral-listerKeenan vs. Vinny is off. Vinny has a MRSA infection and had to drop out. Kevin Casey has stepped in on short notice to grapple Keenan, who has agreed.
    And Oh, spoiler-alert!
    Last edited by Smitts; 03-29-2014 at 08:41 PM.
    Nope

9. 03-29-2014, 09:19 PM

If you are not watching Bravo Gracie you are missing a fun match.
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

Such a great match.

Last edited by initial_zen; 03-30-2014 at 03:59 AM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information