Thread: Royce Gracie allegedly threatens Eddie Bravo back stage at Metamoris 3

Default Royce Gracie allegedly threatens Eddie Bravo back stage at Metamoris 3

I'm copy and pasting this from MMA discussion it seems like hear(hence n00b jack) say but I wouldn't doubt it if it is true. I can't stand Royce or his attitude.

The following was reported and sourced by the MMA Underground:

Last night at Metamoris 3, Eddie Bravo and Royler Gracie put on a riveting 20-minute sport jiu-jitsu match that was a rematch of their famous 2003 match at ADCC.
    Although the fight ended in a draw, as neither fighter submitted the other in the time-limit, Bravo controlled more of the match with his sweeps and submission attempts.
    The fight took place with a live audience and was captured on video and live streamed on the internet, but what took place after the match was something unanticipated.
    The Underground spoke to a person who wished to remain anonymous, but was back stage at the event. After exhausting himself for the 20-minute match, Bravo left the stage and proceeded to throw up as his adrenaline dumped. It was then that UFC Hall of Famer Royce Gracie approached Bravo and began to berate him.
    Allegedly, Gracie threatened to kick Bravo's ass because he believed that Bravo disrespected his brother Royler, his family, and his father Helio. Bravo was apparently caught off guard by the attack, and friend and trainer Jean Jacques Machado intervened to keep the situation from escalating.
    "DO YOU THINK I'M JUST GOING TO SIT THERE AND LET YOU KILL ME JON???"

To me, Gracies have been always very arrogant actually.
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

Went to a Royce Gracie seminar a couple years ago. There were two chicks show up near the end of the seminar to meet him and I'm 98% positive that they were hookers... Not really all that relevant but I'm just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

Luckily for everyone involved, Rickson wasn't there lol.

If this is true, I guess Joe Rogan will say something about it in his podcast ...

Thread Information