Thread: Michael Bisping: Ranger Up has a hard-on for me, uses my limelight to 'sell its shitt

Threaded View

Default Michael Bisping: Ranger Up has a hard-on for me, uses my limelight to 'sell its shitt

Michael Bisping: Ranger Up has a hard-on for me, uses my limelight to 'sell its shitty t-shirts'
    Considering the ugly circumstances in which the "Bisping vs. Rivera" fight ended (more on that here), it should come as no surprise to learn that Ranger Up has unleashed a new offensive against the British banger, who will throw down against former Green Beret Tim Kennedy next month on FOX Sports 1 (details).

See its latest comedic offering here.

As expected, "The Count" was not amused by the "I Am" video spoof, and doesn't appreciate the fact that Ranger Up is trying to piggyback on his stardom to try to "sell a few shitty t-shirts and jeans," less than three weeks out from The Ultimate Fighter (TUF): "Nations" live finale.

From his conversation with FOX Sports:

"If you look at their Instagram account, they have a picture everyday with my face. A stupid pose or something, meant to be funny and they have the hash tag #MeatBiscuit, which I just don't understand at all... They do seem to have a hard on for me. There's the fact that their product is obviously so s--t that they have to latch onto me, a fighter that's got nothing to do with their company, but they've got to latch onto me and take a bit of my star, a bit of my limelight without sounding like an asshole, to try and sell a few of their shitty t-shirts and jeans. I mean if you are bored enough like I am sometimes, you can go on their website and look at their clothing and holy shit, no wonder they're trying to use me to sell some of it, because I don't know who in their right mind would buy any of that shit. It's just fucking awful."

Last edited by Cat--Smasher; 03-31-2014 at 12:24 PM.
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

Thread Information