Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Michael Bisping: Ranger Up has a hard-on for me, uses my limelight to 'sell its shitt

Quote Originally Posted by rspier View Post
    Hahaha. I have an autographed copy that I've read an unhealthy amount of times... It's an amazing book, as are all of Ellis' works...
    So is he a serial killer or is it all a dream? I cant tell in the movie.

Tim Kennedy slams Michael Bisping for calling him 'queer,' brands 'The Count' a dirty jerk
    Kennedy spoke about his feud with the British combatant, relishing the opportunity in one of the biggest fights of his career (via The MMA Hour):

"I'm fortunate. One, he's a really good fighter, he's ranked above me, he's a longtime UFC marquee perennial contender, and I don't like him. It's my dream come true. It's a great fight, I couldn't be more excited."

The MMA Hour's own Ariel Helwani played a clip of Michael Bisping on the show a few weeks back, where Bisping unloads on Kennedy for his participation in the Ranger Up promos, and when the American supported Jorge Rivera against Bisping in Australia, too.

Unfortunately, Bisping accused Kennedy of "dressing like a woman and acting like a queer," and those types of comments can definitely be avoided:

"Ironically, just a couple of days ago my wife told me I should never ever dress up like a girl because I make a hideous woman. I never wanted to say this before ... Michael Bisping might be right about something ... that I should not dress up as a woman. Queer? Is that a negative ... is he insulting me with that? I don't know what that homophobic comment has to do with anything."
    Still, Kennedy remains unapologetic, calling Bisping a "jerk."

"I am an owner of Ranger Up. So, Ranger Up are the ones that produced it, so absolutely. We produced the videos. As you know, the UFC expects us to promote our fights. Jorge was one of our athletes and we were helping him promote his fight -- just like we're doing with my fight right now. I legitimately don't like Michael Bisping, so it's easy to do, making videos making fun of him because I enjoy it. He's a jerk."

Kennedy doesn't know the former TUF guy outside of the cage, since they've never rubbed elbows or had conversations before. With the all controversy that has surrounded Bisping in the past, Kennedy isn't surprised his opponent carries around the tag of someone who isn't professional inside the cage, but he adds more weight by saying "The Count" is as dirty as they come:

"The only think I know about him is how he fights .... He always eye gouges, he always kicks to the groin, he always grabs shorts, he always grabs the cage, he always lifts his arm on the top of the cage. You know, it's like, not habitually, but he does ... always. Like every fight, he does it. He's a dirty fighter. How can anybody contest that?"
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

Bisping: I deserve title shot with good win over Kennedy

Michael Bisping recently appeared on the Sherdog Radio Network’s “It’s Time” show with Bruce Buffer. Bisping, who fights Tim Kennedy on April 16 at “The Ultimate Fighter Nations” finale, says that a win should give him a title shot.

“I think it certainly puts me right up there at the top of the list," said Bisping as transcribed by Sherdog. "Obviously Vitor … I’m not sure what’s going on with the Nevada commission, but I think Vitor’s out for a little while, so forget about him. Obviously Machida is fighting for the belt and then after that, who is there? I think Jacare’s got an injury as well at the moment.

"As I said, I’ve won seven of my last nine. I’ve been a perennial top-10 fighter ever since I was in the middleweight division. I bring a lot of excitement to the division. I think if I put on a good performance, I think I certainly deserve a title shot. It’s up to the UFC whether or not I’m worthy. I’ll certainly be pleading my case, but who knows? Maybe after Tim Kennedy, maybe one more win, but I certainly think I’m up there."

"The way the situation is at the moment, Anderson Silva’s out for a while, Vitor’s out for a while, Machida’s fighting for the belt. Once [Machida and champion Chris Weidman] settle that, I think there may be a possibility for me to get my title shot.”

*Vitor's head kick KO must have done some permanent damage to Bisping's memory. Am I mistaken or has Bisping actually only won 6 of his last 9 fights.
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

Quote Originally Posted by Cat--Smasher View Post

*Vitor's head kick KO must have done some permanent damage to Bisping's memory. Am I mistaken or has Bisping actually only won 6 of his last 9 fights.
    He still believes he beat Wandy. I've read interviews where he says he believes his only loss is to Hendo (interviews before the Belfort fight of course) The guy's so far up his own ass that he thinks that if he doesn't get knocked out and the decision doesn't go his way that the judges and everyone else that watched the fight must be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

Quote Originally Posted by Fe1 View Post
    He still believes he beat Wandy. I've read interviews where he says he believes his only loss is to Hendo (interviews before the Belfort fight of course) The guy's so far up his own ass that he thinks that if he doesn't get knocked out and the decision doesn't go his way that the judges and everyone else that watched the fight must be wrong.
    I thought I'd seen something where he felt he'd beaten sonnen as well. Wouldn't that be 8 of his last 9?

He's also dismissed both the Vitor and Henderson wins as losses to cheaters who were cheating, because of TRT, and the only other loss I can think of was a pretty close one to Rashad, and of course that was one Pip felt he won as well.

I'm not going to bother to look him up, but wouldn't that make him undefeated in his own mind?

rh
    All manner of men came to work for the News: everything from wild young Turks who wanted to rip the world in half and start all over again -- to tired, beer-bellied old hacks who wanted nothing more than to live out their days in peace before a bunch of lunatics ripped the world in half.

Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
    The Rum Diary

Yeah, Bye.

Quote Originally Posted by 0mega1 View Post
    So is he a serial killer or is it all a dream? I cant tell in the movie.
    Yeah, basically he imagined it all as an escape... That's the short version. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by rivethead View Post
    I thought I'd seen something where he felt he'd beaten sonnen as well. Wouldn't that be 8 of his last 9?

He's also dismissed both the Vitor and Henderson wins as losses to cheaters who were cheating, because of TRT, and the only other loss I can think of was a pretty close one to Rashad, and of course that was one Pip felt he won as well.

I'm not going to bother to look him up, but wouldn't that make him undefeated in his own mind?

rh
    Very good point. I believe I had seen the interview of him dismissing the Hendo and Vitor losses too. That would have been after the interview where he felt that the Hendo loss was his only one so clearly he keeps changing his story. The guy is delusional.

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

Quote Originally Posted by rivethead View Post

rh
    The only person who can beat Michael Bisping is... Michael Bisping.
    Legalize MMA in New York

Quote Originally Posted by Cat--Smasher View Post

Honestly, when is the last time you didn't hear Bisping claim he deserves a title shot if he wins his next fight.

10. Default

Is Bisping a jerk? Yes. Is Bisping more popular than both Kennedy and this apparel brand? Yes.
    There are many paths to freedom, not all are peaceful

Thread Information