Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Michael Bisping: Ranger Up has a hard-on for me, uses my limelight to 'sell its shitt

Quote Originally Posted by Cat--Smasher View Post
    Bisping: I deserve title shot with good win over Kennedy

*Vitor's head kick KO must have done some permanent damage to Bisping's memory. Am I mistaken or has Bisping actually only won 6 of his last 9 fights.
    He still believes he beat Wandy. I've read interviews where he says he believes his only loss is to Hendo (interviews before the Belfort fight of course) The guy's so far up his own ass that he thinks that if he doesn't get knocked out and the decision doesn't go his way that the judges and everyone else that watched the fight must be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

Quote Originally Posted by Fe1 View Post
    He still believes he beat Wandy. I've read interviews where he says he believes his only loss is to Hendo (interviews before the Belfort fight of course) The guy's so far up his own ass that he thinks that if he doesn't get knocked out and the decision doesn't go his way that the judges and everyone else that watched the fight must be wrong.
    I thought I'd seen something where he felt he'd beaten sonnen as well. Wouldn't that be 8 of his last 9?

He's also dismissed both the Vitor and Henderson wins as losses to cheaters who were cheating, because of TRT, and the only other loss I can think of was a pretty close one to Rashad, and of course that was one Pip felt he won as well.

I'm not going to bother to look him up, but wouldn't that make him undefeated in his own mind?

rh
    All manner of men came to work for the News: everything from wild young Turks who wanted to rip the world in half and start all over again -- to tired, beer-bellied old hacks who wanted nothing more than to live out their days in peace before a bunch of lunatics ripped the world in half.

Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
    The Rum Diary

Yeah, Bye.

Quote Originally Posted by 0mega1 View Post
    So is he a serial killer or is it all a dream? I cant tell in the movie.
    Yeah, basically he imagined it all as an escape... That's the short version. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by rivethead View Post
    I thought I'd seen something where he felt he'd beaten sonnen as well. Wouldn't that be 8 of his last 9?

He's also dismissed both the Vitor and Henderson wins as losses to cheaters who were cheating, because of TRT, and the only other loss I can think of was a pretty close one to Rashad, and of course that was one Pip felt he won as well.

I'm not going to bother to look him up, but wouldn't that make him undefeated in his own mind?

rh
    Very good point. I believe I had seen the interview of him dismissing the Hendo and Vitor losses too. That would have been after the interview where he felt that the Hendo loss was his only one so clearly he keeps changing his story. The guy is delusional.

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

Quote Originally Posted by rivethead View Post

rh
    The only person who can beat Michael Bisping is... Michael Bisping.
    Legalize MMA in New York

Quote Originally Posted by Cat--Smasher View Post

*Vitor's head kick KO must have done some permanent damage to Bisping's memory. Am I mistaken or has Bisping actually only won 6 of his last 9 fights.

Honestly, when is the last time you didn't hear Bisping claim he deserves a title shot if he wins his next fight.

7. Default

Is Bisping a jerk? Yes. Is Bisping more popular than both Kennedy and this apparel brand? Yes.
    There are many paths to freedom, not all are peaceful

Meanwhile six months ago he was saying how insignificant of an opponent Kennedy was and not worth his time. Now he think a win over him should lead to a title shot.

9. Default

Does beating Kennedy warrant a title shot? Not really. But if the UFC wants Michael in the title picture, I would think he would get put there with a win over a top 10 guy. Michael keeps getting close and then losing. So if he beats Kennedy, it shouldn't warrant a title shot, but he may just get it.
    There are many paths to freedom, not all are peaceful

Quote Originally Posted by Sakara=Excitement View Post
    Does beating Kennedy warrant a title shot? Not really. But if the UFC wants Michael in the title picture, I would think he would get put there with a win over a top 10 guy. Michael keeps getting close and then losing. So if he beats Kennedy, it shouldn't warrant a title shot, but he may just get it.
    Bisping getting a title shot would be good if Weidman beats Machida because that would be another big name known to casuals that Weidman would beat and truning him into a star. I don't know if he will beat Machida but whoever wins that fight would most definitely beat Bisping.
    "DO YOU THINK I'M JUST GOING TO SIT THERE AND LET YOU KILL ME JON???"

Thread Information