+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 53

Thread: Hendo/Cormier targeted for UFC 175 on July 5th in Vegas

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    618

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qball1974 View Post
    Then some shots to the back of the head and one more when his out lol
    haha, I still sometimes defend the guys hitting their opponent in those situations similar to Dan/Shogun. I like to believe they're trying for the side of the head but it's hard when the guy is burying his face and the aggressor is going full steam trying to finish. I guess the safest bet is to stop striking all together you can say, but...they are in a fight so it seems hard to stop at that point. Maybe this is on the refs to stop or at least check on the fighter sooner. Cause if they're not out of it, kissing the mat leaving the back of your head exposed isn't properly defending yourself or it's a really crappy way of using a technicality for an advantage/break.

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    9,040

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BonesKnows View Post
    cant believe the sensitivity of the mods on here lately.

    literally everything is apparently fighter bashing.
    I can't believe the audacity of a keyboard warrior referring to an accomplished fighter as "Mrs." and thinking that's somehow ok.
    And the piano, it sounds like a carnival
    And the microphone smells like a beer

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Ont. Canada
    Posts
    2,056

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SimpleJack View Post
    I can't believe the audacity of a keyboard warrior referring to an accomplished fighter as "Mrs." and thinking that's somehow ok.
    so if he was an unaccomplished fighter it would be okay. Gotcha.

    September 27, 2014

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    9,040

    Default

    Your inference shows your lack of ability to comprehend simple concepts; which is not at all surprising.
    And the piano, it sounds like a carnival
    And the microphone smells like a beer

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Ont. Canada
    Posts
    2,056

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SimpleJack View Post
    Your inference shows your lack of ability to comprehend simple concepts; which is not at all surprising.
    and your sensitivity is also not surprising. I guess this thread is full of unsurprising things.

    September 27, 2014

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    9,040

    Default

    Then I guess you had very little reason to step into the public forum and start crying about things, huh.

    Clearly, I'm the sensitive party here.
    And the piano, it sounds like a carnival
    And the microphone smells like a beer

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Ont. Canada
    Posts
    2,056

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SimpleJack View Post
    Then I guess you had very little reason to step into the public forum and start crying about things, huh.

    Clearly, I'm the sensitive party here.
    stating fact = crying. Gotcha.

    September 27, 2014

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Ont. Canada
    Posts
    2,056

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qball1974 View Post
    Only with fighters that they like if it's Tito, Bisping etc it's open season.
    yeah i know, ive chalked it up to the mmanews double standard.

    September 27, 2014

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Greater Toronto Area.
    Posts
    13,756

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BonesKnows View Post
    yeah i know, ive chalked it up to the mmanews double standard.
    You're a Jones mark, so naturally took an unnecessary shot who has an honest shot of one day beating Jones, the moment I read it I thought you'd said "Mrs. Cormier's baby boy", which is an old saying, but no, you just referred to Cormier to being a woman and it's not in jest, it was a heat comment because you're trolling. Things are about to devolve quickly, so please post some inappropriate pictures and get your ass finally banned here already.

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Ont. Canada
    Posts
    2,056

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fedorlei Gomipierre View Post
    You're a Jones mark, so naturally took an unnecessary shot who has an honest shot of one day beating Jones, the moment I read it I thought you'd said "Mrs. Cormier's baby boy", which is an old saying, but no, you just referred to Cormier to being a woman and it's not in jest, it was a heat comment because you're trolling. Things are about to devolve quickly, so please post some inappropriate pictures and get your ass finally banned here already.
    actually i referred to a new jay z line that dropped this week where he called drake - Mrs. Drizzy. But i wouldnt expect you to know that.



    ^ 2:00 minute mark.

    And like Q said, if this was bisping, or tito, or DW, or Baroni this wouldnt be an issue at all.

    September 27, 2014

  11. 04-01-2014, 03:49 PM


+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •