Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 52

Thread: Hendo/Cormier targeted for UFC 175 on July 5th in Vegas

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    9,533

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BonesKnows View Post
    cant believe the sensitivity of the mods on here lately.

    literally everything is apparently fighter bashing.
    I can't believe the audacity of a keyboard warrior referring to an accomplished fighter as "Mrs." and thinking that's somehow ok.
    You say shark I say hey man, Jaws was never my scene and I don't like Star Wars

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Ont. Canada
    Posts
    2,255

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SimpleJack View Post
    I can't believe the audacity of a keyboard warrior referring to an accomplished fighter as "Mrs." and thinking that's somehow ok.
    so if he was an unaccomplished fighter it would be okay. Gotcha.

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    9,533

    Default

    Your inference shows your lack of ability to comprehend simple concepts; which is not at all surprising.
    You say shark I say hey man, Jaws was never my scene and I don't like Star Wars

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Ont. Canada
    Posts
    2,255

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SimpleJack View Post
    Your inference shows your lack of ability to comprehend simple concepts; which is not at all surprising.
    and your sensitivity is also not surprising. I guess this thread is full of unsurprising things.

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    9,533

    Default

    Then I guess you had very little reason to step into the public forum and start crying about things, huh.

    Clearly, I'm the sensitive party here.
    You say shark I say hey man, Jaws was never my scene and I don't like Star Wars

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Ont. Canada
    Posts
    2,255

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SimpleJack View Post
    Then I guess you had very little reason to step into the public forum and start crying about things, huh.

    Clearly, I'm the sensitive party here.
    stating fact = crying. Gotcha.

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Ont. Canada
    Posts
    2,255

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qball1974 View Post
    Only with fighters that they like if it's Tito, Bisping etc it's open season.
    yeah i know, ive chalked it up to the mmanews double standard.

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Greater Toronto Area.
    Posts
    14,115

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BonesKnows View Post
    yeah i know, ive chalked it up to the mmanews double standard.
    You're a Jones mark, so naturally took an unnecessary shot who has an honest shot of one day beating Jones, the moment I read it I thought you'd said "Mrs. Cormier's baby boy", which is an old saying, but no, you just referred to Cormier to being a woman and it's not in jest, it was a heat comment because you're trolling. Things are about to devolve quickly, so please post some inappropriate pictures and get your ass finally banned here already.

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Ont. Canada
    Posts
    2,255

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fedorlei Gomipierre View Post
    You're a Jones mark, so naturally took an unnecessary shot who has an honest shot of one day beating Jones, the moment I read it I thought you'd said "Mrs. Cormier's baby boy", which is an old saying, but no, you just referred to Cormier to being a woman and it's not in jest, it was a heat comment because you're trolling. Things are about to devolve quickly, so please post some inappropriate pictures and get your ass finally banned here already.
    actually i referred to a new jay z line that dropped this week where he called drake - Mrs. Drizzy. But i wouldnt expect you to know that.



    ^ 2:00 minute mark.

    And like Q said, if this was bisping, or tito, or DW, or Baroni this wouldnt be an issue at all.

  10. 04-01-2014, 04:49 PM


  11. #30

    Default

    So by Calling Drake Mrs Drizzy Jay Z isnt calling Drake a woman?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •