+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Paige VanZant won't be part of The Ultimate Fighter 20 women's strawweight cast

Quote Originally Posted by IceCold48 View Post
    She looks good in both, you must be old as shit if you think she looks too young.
    I am 40 (old to some) and think she looks very young. Jesus she is younger than my son. She is cute but it makes my old ass feel like a pedophile.

Quote Originally Posted by ElvisLaw View Post
    I am 40 (old to some) and think she looks very young. Jesus she is younger than my son. She is cute but it makes my old ass feel like a pedophile.
    Ok well that is understandable then haha. I'm only 23 so it is different. The last girl I was seeing is which is younger than Paige.

Ok well that is understandable then haha. I'm only 23 so it is different. The last girl I was seeing is which is younger than Paige.
    Stay there. Im calling the police.

Quote Originally Posted by 0mega1 View Post
    Stay there. Im calling the police.
    She was 19 I was 22 calm down lol. That is what I meant to type.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    I've always liked strudel.

Quote Originally Posted by Fe1 View Post

Yeah, what a hottie.
    You are looking at a gal whom is competing, no one is going to look like their prime while competing in a physical event. Now with that being said it's not like I am saying omg Ronda is the finest piece walking, I just said I would choose her over Paige. A preference I shall call my own.
    4 LIFE

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Cornute View Post
    You are looking at a gal whom is competing, no one is going to look like their prime while competing in a physical event. Now with that being said it's not like I am saying omg Ronda is the finest piece walking, I just said I would choose her over Paige. A preference I shall call my own.
    It's a candid photo. Find any pictures of her where she's not posing for a photo and she looks like hell. I know other chicks like that too. They take a hell of a picture but they're just not that good looking.

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

8. Default

It speaks volumes to the place of WMMA that in 3 pages, not once have I seen 1 comment about anything besides how they look.

Quote Originally Posted by W.Silva>C.Norris View Post
    It speaks volumes to the place of WMMA that in 3 pages, not once have I seen 1 comment about anything besides how they look.
    Well the article wasn't about hers or anyone else's fighting it was about her age because somehow no one in the world should be attracted to 20 year olds because they are soooooo young. Plus WMMA is not all that interesting as a whole so that's why it always goes to a conversation about looks.

Plus WMMA is not all that interesting as a whole so that's why it always goes to a conversation about looks.
    I disagree, wmma is interesting and the conversations go to looks because males are dirty fuckers. Paige was able to handle Torres for 3 rounds, so she has my respect.
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information