Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Conor McGregor vs Cole Miller - July 19th in Ireland???

Default Conor McGregor vs Cole Miller - July 19th in Ireland???

Sorry Fedor, but Dan Henderson is the G.O.A.T.

Favorite Fighter: JIM MILLER.
    Scariest Dude on the Planet: TYRONE SPONG.
    Other Favorites: Chris Lytle, Martin Kampmann, Joe Lauzon, Khabib Nurmagomedov, Conor McGregor, Paul Daley, Ross Pearson, Donald Cerrone, Renan Barao, Glover Texiera, & Alistair Overeem.

"He doesn't write his own material. Some homo in Queens living in his mother's basement in his underwear is writing Chael's material for him." - DON FRYE.

War Colin McGuber!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

3. Default

Oh all different colours, flavours and textures of fuck yes. I've been hoping that this fight will be made for a long time so I am psyched for this.

McGregor has a ton of hype behind him and Miller is a tough SOB who has the potential to provide just the kind of nasty, gruelling war that will show if McGregor has any substance behind the hype. I personally think he does, but Miller is no joke and a legitimate threat.

Potential FOTN and maybe even FOTY.

I like both of these guys as well, even though both of them talk too much. Miller will be a great test for McGregor, better than anyone he's faced in the UFC yet. I hope everyone clears medicals and the fight actually happens.

It will be interesting to see how Conor comes back from the ACL repair, deals with ring rust, and fights at a weight class he hasn't seen in a couple years.

I agree with Gore, this has FOTN all over it, with potential for FOTY.

rh
    All manner of men came to work for the News: everything from wild young Turks who wanted to rip the world in half and start all over again -- to tired, beer-bellied old hacks who wanted nothing more than to live out their days in peace before a bunch of lunatics ripped the world in half.

Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
    The Rum Diary

Yeah, Bye.

im wondering how Mcgregor's progress is going seems kinda quick for a return

This should be fucking awesome. However, I really can't pick a winner because I have no idea how Mcgregor is going to look coming off that injury.
    "DO YOU THINK I'M JUST GOING TO SIT THERE AND LET YOU KILL ME JON???"

Quote Originally Posted by ckauffman28 View Post
    im wondering how Mcgregor's progress is going seems kinda quick for a return
    His documentary shows him recovering quite well from the surgery.

Other Favorites: Chris Lytle, Martin Kampmann, Joe Lauzon, Khabib Nurmagomedov, Conor McGregor, Paul Daley, Ross Pearson, Donald Cerrone, Renan Barao, Glover Texiera, & Alistair Overeem.

"He doesn't write his own material. Some homo in Queens living in his mother's basement in his underwear is writing Chael's material for him." - DON FRYE.

Quote Originally Posted by The8thPlague View Post
    His documentary shows him recovering quite well from the surgery.
    which is a siiick documentary btw. very well done.

Noooooope. Wont be watching that.

Thread Information