+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Conor McGregor vs Cole Miller - July 19th in Ireland???

Noooooope. Wont be watching that.
    Sorry Fedor, but Dan Henderson is the G.O.A.T.

Favorite Fighter: JIM MILLER.
    Scariest Dude on the Planet: TYRONE SPONG.
    Other Favorites: Chris Lytle, Martin Kampmann, Joe Lauzon, Khabib Nurmagomedov, Conor McGregor, Paul Daley, Ross Pearson, Donald Cerrone, Renan Barao, Glover Texiera, & Alistair Overeem.

"He doesn't write his own material. Some homo in Queens living in his mother's basement in his underwear is writing Chael's material for him." - DON FRYE.

Fucking Connor McGregor man, effing love that guy. just hope his recovery is going smooth and he'll be fighting at his full potential.
    "I AM THE PUNISHMENT OF GOD, IF YOU HAVE NOT COMMITTED GREAT SINS GOD WOULD NOT HAVE SENT A PUNISHMENT LIKE ME UPON YOU."

~ Genghis Khan

Rivet, what do you mean about the weight class? I'm sure this fight will be at FW and even if it wasn't his last LW fight was his incredible KO and title-winning performance vs. Ivan Buchinger on NYE '13 (12-31-12) so that'd only be 1 year and 7 months.

Skip to 6:00 to see the awesome finish.
    Talk is cheap...because supply exceeds demand.

UFC Fight Night 46: Conor McGregor vs. Cole Miller official for July 19 main event in Dublin, Ireland
    http://www.mmamania.com/2014/4/30/56...main-event-mma

typo, brainfart on my part, Mulefloyd.

rh
    All manner of men came to work for the News: everything from wild young Turks who wanted to rip the world in half and start all over again -- to tired, beer-bellied old hacks who wanted nothing more than to live out their days in peace before a bunch of lunatics ripped the world in half.

Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
    The Rum Diary

wait....did you just say Genki Sudo unretired?

That fight church thing made me sick to my stomach.

On topic: Conor is going to ko Cole. I see it being a tight fight for as long as it lasts but once McGregor touches millers chin its lights out.
    Last edited by disposableassassin; 04-30-2014 at 07:50 PM.

I don't see the problem with the Fight Church thing. We all know that MMA can be about honor, and respect, not hate. We also know that many fighters are Christians. This just takes it a step farther. Churches have basketball, and softball leagues. Why not MMA?
    NWO 4 Lyfe!!!

Quote Originally Posted by The Donosaur View Post
    I don't see the problem with the Fight Church thing. We all know that MMA can be about honor, and respect, not hate. We also know that many fighters are Christians. This just takes it a step farther. Churches have basketball, and softball leagues. Why not MMA?
    All of that is fine by me. This documentary with these religious bigot types sounding off against violence and yadayada is nauseating. Personally I didn't like the image of fairly young children bludgeoning each other. But that's me. As for religion being tied to fighting, that's all fine and dandy to me. To each his own.

Quote Originally Posted by disposableassassin View Post
    All of that is fine by me. This documentary with these religious bigot types sounding off against violence and yadayada is nauseating. Personally I didn't like the image of fairly young children bludgeoning each other. But that's me. As for religion being tied to fighting, that's all fine and dandy to me. To each his own.
    I was hoping that's what you meant. I don't love that either, but it's always gonna happen, both with MMA and Religion, so put them together, and you're sure to get some negativity.

As far as kids doing MMA, I've never actually watched. Do the kids actually beat the piss out of each other or is it relatively tame?
    NWO 4 Lyfe!!!

Quote Originally Posted by The Donosaur View Post
    I was hoping that's what you meant. I don't love that either, but it's always gonna happen, both with MMA and Religion, so put them together, and you're sure to get some negativity.

As far as kids doing MMA, I've never actually watched. Do the kids actually beat the piss out of each other or is it relatively tame?
    Its my fault I should've been more specific.

As for the kids, go back and watch the vid again. It shows what looks to be pre teens boxing. I mean they are wearing headgear but they are wailing on each other. Then it shows one of the kids crying. I don't know. It just didn't sit well with me.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information