Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Conor McGregor vs Cole Miller - July 19th in Ireland???

Quote Originally Posted by disposableassassin View Post
    Its my fault I should've been more specific.

As for the kids, go back and watch the vid again. It shows what looks to be pre teens boxing. I mean they are wearing headgear but they are wailing on each other. Then it shows one of the kids crying. I don't know. It just didn't sit well with me.
    I haven't watched it, but certainly nothing wrong with being bothered by children crying, DA. I don't say that as a judgement of Fight Church, but certainly those images affect everyone differently.

McGregor is now beloved by many people but it is evident that he is a complete douche and soon he will be one of the most hated fighters.

He has done nothing yet, and already acts as if he is the big deal. He dresses in an awkward way pretending to look so elegant, and at the same time he is chewing a gum while doing an interview....WTF? (Why so many people think that it looks cool and badass to chew a gum? I am not saying it is something bad, but to do it during a formal event shows a huge lack of education).

He is a good fighter for sure, but he is still very overrated. People say that he will kill Cole Miller, well we will see that. McGregor has showed that his sub defense is not stellar.
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

Well... it's pretty obvious where I stand on this issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Pasha K View Post
    He has done nothing yet, and already acts as if he is the big deal. He dresses in an awkward way pretending to look so elegant, and at the same time he is chewing a gum while doing an interview....WTF? (Why so many people think that it looks cool and badass to chew a gum? I am not saying it is something bad, but to do it during a formal event shows a huge lack of education).
    Yeah what a piece of shit!! Dressing nice AND chewing gum in interviews!?! say it aint so!

WE ARE ALL WITNESS: JANUARY 3, 2015

McGregor is now beloved by many people but it is evident that he is a complete douche and soon he will be one of the most hated fighters.

He is a good fighter for sure, but he is still very overrated. People say that he will kill Cole Miller, well we will see that. McGregor has showed that his sub defense is not stellar.
    That's what defines a complete douche in your eyes?
    "DO YOU THINK I'M JUST GOING TO SIT THERE AND LET YOU KILL ME JON???"

I think that Cole will put up a good fight I just feel that Conor's striking abilities and his power will win him this fight. As far as his sub defense goes, has he been submitted alot?

move one's bowels to a chicken coop. Kill chickens and pick up feathers. They blow the whistle on for 10 ea on forums. Also bury the bones you find.

Quote Originally Posted by IceCold48 View Post
    That's what defines a complete douche in your eyes?
    The fact that he talks a lot of shit and thinks that he is the greatest thing ever...yes, to me, he is an arrogant douchebag.

has he been submitted alot?
    He has been submitted 2 times.
    Both times against unknown fighters that submitted him at 30 seconds of the first round.
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

Cole is old news. The real question is who is Conor fighting next?

Cause Cole Miller is dead.

Better back up or Conor McGregor will destroy you.

Who's next?

Only 2 UFC wins and he acts like he's bigger than Tyson.

Quote Originally Posted by Sniggles View Post
    Only 2 UFC wins and he acts like he's bigger than Tyson.
    Well that's more the UFC than him though.
    "DO YOU THINK I'M JUST GOING TO SIT THERE AND LET YOU KILL ME JON???"

Thread Information