Thread: With Laprise-Aubin Mercier, Theodorou-Westcott finals, TUF Nations Finale lineup set

Default With Laprise-Aubin Mercier, Theodorou-Westcott finals, TUF Nations Finale lineup set

With Laprise-Aubin Mercier, Theodorou-Westcott finals, TUF Nations Finale lineup set

With an all-Canada set of tournament finals, plus another pair of new matchups from the house, the TUF Nations Finale now is set for next week.

In the welterweight final, Canadaian teammates Chad Laprise (7-0 MMA, 0-0 UFC) and Olivier Aubin-Mercier (4-0 MMA, 0-0 UFC) meet on the main card. And in the middleweight final, Elias Theodorou (8-0 MMA, 0-0 UFC) meets his Team Canada teammate Sheldon Westcott (8-1 MMA, 0-0 UFC).

The tournament finals were set after Wednesday night’s final regular-season episode of “The Ultimate Fighter: Nations” on FOX Sports 1, which pitted fighters from Australia against a team from Canada.

On the preliminary card, at middleweight, Australia’s Vik Grujic (6-2 MMA, 0-0 UFC), who lost to Westcott in the semifinals, will meet Team Canada’s Nordine Taleb (8-2 MMA, 0-0 UFC). And at welterweight, Australia’s Chris Indich (6-1 MMA, 0-0 UFC) takes on teammate Richard Walsh (7-1 MMA, 0-0 UFC), who fell in the semis against Aubin-Mercier.
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

So Nordine is fighting on this card AND he's going to be on TUF 19? Weird.

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

My girlfriend pointed something out last night while we were watching the final episode that I didn't notice at first... but thought was worth posting.

If you can... rewatch the scene where GSP first arrives at the door.
    You will notice some sneaky editing.
    Now... I'm not naive enough to think that the show plays COMPLETELY chronologically... but the way it was presented last night was like Filthy Rich had his fight... they did the whole "him chatting in the kitchen" scene with Chad and Sheldon... and then GSP shows up for his cameo.

But if you notice... when GSP walks in the door... magically, Rich has his big ole beard back on his face.

Not the worst of sins... but definitely some sub par editing that gave me a good chuckle.

Thread Information