Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 133

Thread: Nick Diaz still 'completely retired,' would rather 'work at WalMart' than fight for c

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    'Merica
    Posts
    5,770

    Default

    He's likely just getting himself paid more, like that time he made himself a shitload of extra money just to attend press conferences. Call him dumb all you want because of how he talks or whatever reasoning you have, but he knows how to get himself PAID, period.

    Hopefully they pay the man, I say he beats Lombard in a 5 rounder...and I give him a shot to beat anyone in a 5 rounder now that GSP is gone. Lets be honest, the WW division looked like it got set back about 5 years in that last title fight. That division is way more wide open than it has been in a long time.

    Quote Originally Posted by BonesKnows View Post
    fighter bashing, but im sure since it is Diaz - people will turn a blind eye to it.
    That guy is a joke lol he has a super aggressive stance for literally everything he posts about. He's the Wandy of MMA forums. And he just about gets off all over his computer by bashing the Diaz Bros.
    Last edited by dbader08; 04-10-2014 at 02:17 PM.

    I hope this isn't too big, because it's awesome.

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    BC, Canada
    Posts
    19,075

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BonesKnows View Post
    fighter bashing, but im sure since it is Diaz - people will turn a blind eye to it.

    Are you snitching?
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Ont. Canada
    Posts
    2,255

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dbader08 View Post
    Hopefully they pay the man, I say he beats Lombard in a 5 rounder.
    pay him for what? to be on a 2 fight losing streak and being "retired" for over a year now...?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cat--Smasher View Post
    Are you snitching?
    Just correcting the double standard around here, thats all.

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    'Merica
    Posts
    5,770

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BonesKnows View Post
    pay him for what? to be on a 2 fight losing streak and being "retired" for over a year now...?
    Because he did awesome PPV numbers vs GSP (Way better than any of GSP's recent opponents) and WW needs all the star power it can get now with GSP gone. Plus it's not like Condit beat him decisively and many people felt he won. And...everyone loses to GSP. 500k is a pretty good amount, though...but I'd say he deserves a pretty good chunk. There are some pretty big potential title fights for him, the problem is if he loses the fight or 2 to get there...which is obviously very possible. It's kind of mere speculation at this point but I think Diaz vs Hendricks could do very, very well on PPV.
    Last edited by dbader08; 04-10-2014 at 02:29 PM.

    I hope this isn't too big, because it's awesome.

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    11,935

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BonesKnows View Post
    fighter bashing, but im sure since it is Diaz - people will turn a blind eye to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by BonesKnows View Post
    Just correcting the double standard around here, thats all.
    no, you're not correcting anything. You're being a whiney little bitch, as usual.

    I'll try to explain it one more time, using small words so you can understand:

    if an admin gives a warning to a poster, you will never know about it. it's not public.
    you only know about it if the poster in question whines--like you or sakara--or gets banned. None of the admin would ban a poster over something this weak as a first offense.

    So don't assume nothing happened, just because you didn't see anything happen. Your vision here is anything but 20/20.

    If you want to report a post, feel free.
    If you don't, feel free to shut the fuck up. Seriously:
    SHUT
    THE
    FUCK
    UP
    ABOUT
    FIGHTER
    BASHING.

    I've been trying very hard not to ban you, but you certainly aren't making it easy.

    rh
    All manner of men came to work for the News: everything from wild young Turks who wanted to rip the world in half and start all over again -- to tired, beer-bellied old hacks who wanted nothing more than to live out their days in peace before a bunch of lunatics ripped the world in half.

    Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
    The Rum Diary

    Yeah, Bye.

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Ont. Canada
    Posts
    2,255

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rivethead View Post
    no, you're not correcting anything. You're being a whiney little bitch, as usual.

    I'll try to explain it one more time, using small words so you can understand:

    if an admin gives a warning to a poster, you will never know about it. it's not public.
    you only know about it if the poster in question whines--like you or sakara--or gets banned. None of the admin would ban a poster over something this weak as a first offense.

    So don't assume nothing happened, just because you didn't see anything happen. Your vision here is anything but 20/20.

    If you want to report a post, feel free.
    If you don't, feel free to shut the fuck up. Seriously:
    SHUT
    THE
    FUCK
    UP
    ABOUT
    FIGHTER
    BASHING.

    I've been trying very hard not to ban you, but you certainly aren't making it easy.

    rh
    I did report it - on this thread. And im not making it easy by pointing out figher bashing for you? Shouldnt that make your job easier - and while im whining i called DC a douchebag and the entire board flipped their shit i get warning and infractons, he calls diaz a dbag and all is good in the world. I forget who said it in a thread before but if its names like Diaz, bisping, tito, etc its fair game. Speak bad about anyones favorite fighter and your fucked.

    Id be willing to bet my last dollar that W.Silva>C.Norris didnt even recieve and infraction, warning, email, rep, neg rep or anything else you can do on this board for his fighter bashing. If it was me or Sak though - 100% would, no questions asked. But yea, theres no double standard.
    Last edited by BonesKnows; 04-10-2014 at 02:41 PM.

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    11,935

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BonesKnows View Post
    I did report it - on this thread. And im not making it easy by pointing out figher bashing for you? Shouldnt that make your job easier - and while im whining i called DC a douchebag and the entire board flipped their shit i get warning and infractons, he calls diaz a dbag and all is good in the world. I forget who said it in a thread before but if its names like Diaz, bisping, tito, etc its fair game. Speak bad about anyones favorite fighter and your fucked.
    so what part about you not getting to see if another poster gets an infraction goes beyond your ability to understand?

    If you want to report it, report it. Admin will deal with it privately, as they did with the warnings you've received.

    The whining kicks in when you have to hijack a thread about it, another illustration of how much you suck as a poster and don't contribute shit to the board.

    rh
    All manner of men came to work for the News: everything from wild young Turks who wanted to rip the world in half and start all over again -- to tired, beer-bellied old hacks who wanted nothing more than to live out their days in peace before a bunch of lunatics ripped the world in half.

    Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
    The Rum Diary

    Yeah, Bye.

  8. 04-10-2014, 02:43 PM


  9. #18
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Ont. Canada
    Posts
    2,255

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rivethead View Post

    The whining kicks in when you have to hijack a thread about it, another illustration of how much you suck as a poster and don't contribute shit to the board.

    rh
    the thread continued just as it was when i posted the fighter bashing, you coming in on your period flipping the fuck out is what has since hijacked this thread. Now as we were saying before Riv came in guns a blazing...

    Quote Originally Posted by dbader08 View Post
    Because he did awesome PPV numbers vs GSP (Way better than any of GSP's recent opponents) and WW needs all the star power it can get now with GSP gone. Plus it's not like Condit beat him decisively and many people felt he won. And...everyone loses to GSP. 500k is a pretty good amount, though...but I'd say he deserves a pretty good chunk. There are some pretty big potential title fights for him, the problem is if he loses the fight or 2 to get there...which is obviously very possible. It's kind of mere speculation at this point but I think Diaz vs Hendricks could do very, very well on PPV.
    The PPV numbers thing i give more so to GSP than i do to Diaz - as i look at his ppv numbers with BJ and they are relatively low at 280,000 and then the condit one which did only 400K. I'd be down for a condit diaz rematch because i am one who originally (and still do) think Diaz won that fight but by no means does he deserve a pay raise to take that rematch. There are some good title fights potentially for diaz, but he needs to win to get there. I think thr UFC gifting him the GSP title fight has somehow made him think that he can just sit around - bitch and complain about money and who hes fighting etc etc and they will gift him another one,
    Last edited by BonesKnows; 04-10-2014 at 02:51 PM.

  10. #19
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    11,935

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BonesKnows View Post
    the thread continued just as it was when i posted the fighter bashing, you coming in on your period flipping the fuck out is what has since hijacked this thread.
    Actually, no. It didn't.

    But here's the tip: if you feel a need to report fighter bashing, go ahead and do it. But don't whine about it in the threads, OK?
    I'm done with your shit.

    ...since you apparently don't know how to report a post, look at the bottom of every post. There's a little orange triangle with an exclamation point in it. If you click it, you flag a post. Then it's the admin's job to deal with it. Not yours. Understand?

    rh
    Last edited by rivethead; 04-10-2014 at 02:51 PM.
    All manner of men came to work for the News: everything from wild young Turks who wanted to rip the world in half and start all over again -- to tired, beer-bellied old hacks who wanted nothing more than to live out their days in peace before a bunch of lunatics ripped the world in half.

    Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
    The Rum Diary

    Yeah, Bye.

  11. #20
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Ont. Canada
    Posts
    2,255

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rivethead View Post
    Actually, no. It didn't.

    rh
    well there was 5 posts before your shit show of a post flipping the fuck out. So yea, it did. But dont worry no one expects you to admit you are wrong.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •