Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Nick Diaz still 'completely retired,' would rather 'work at WalMart' than fight for c

Quote Originally Posted by 1inthechamber View Post
    Idk man. I just don't think he could take Robbies power. Robbie has looked like another animal since coming back to the ufc. Nick always comes to fight but but the Diaz bros are very predictable.
    He took it before and face planted him. While I too would take Robbie in a rematch, Diaz has already proven he can hang with him standing up.

By the way, is Bonesknows Chael fan?? I haven't seen this level of internet crying since he left.

Meh, I'm not a fan of Diaz's personality, but I'll pay to watch him fight anyday. He always bring it. If his head isn't in it he should stop. I'm a huge fan of MMA for the the sport aspect of it but I'm not entertained by street fights and such. The idea of someone taking an ass kicking because they have to really doesn't sit well with me. I'm sure he can make a decent living helping people train and making appearances at places if that's what he wants to do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tongan.Death.Grip View Post
    BULLSHIT RH!

I got banned by that faggot sniggles for saying somthing about cyborgs penis. No warning just BAM*

*ps*
    Since you called Bones a whiney lil' bitch I can call sniggles a faggot, you double standard having lil' poof.

See, all good.
    Sniggles isn't an admin. Thank god. I would have been banned a while ago. You probably did deserve an infraction for that comment though. Not defending Cyborg, I've gotten an infraction for bashing her before but I knew it was coming and thought it was worth it. I didn't complain about it.
    "He's got big balls. I like that." -Josh Koschek on Frank Trigg's balls.

Not sniggles it was that damned simple bastard. Sorry sniggles.... you faggot (I seriously can't stop laughing Right now)

Quote Originally Posted by RearNakedStroke View Post
    I've gotten an infraction for bashing her before but I knew it was coming and thought it was worth it. I didn't complain about it.
    Wait, you got an infraction and you took it like a man instead of holding a grudge and crying about it for months on end. What a concept.
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

Quote Originally Posted by 0mega1 View Post
    I dont know. I think Johnny wrestle fucks him to a victory but Im not sure Lawler beats him. But either way, he aint $500k to show money; that much I do know.
    I think Lawler finishes him most of the time, but I think Nick is 50/50 to beat Hendricks.

Quote Originally Posted by Tongan.Death.Grip View Post
    BULLSHIT RH!

I got banned by that faggot sniggles for saying somthing about cyborgs penis. No warning just BAM*

*ps*
    Since you called Bones a whiney lil' bitch I can call sniggles a faggot, you double standard having lil' poof.

See, all good.
    Cute. Point taken on calling someone a bitch, but I'm done with you calling people faggot. That's your warning.

Quote Originally Posted by The Return Of...... View Post
    He took it before and face planted him. While I too would take Robbie in a rematch, Diaz has already proven he can hang with him standing up.
    I think Robbie beats Nick 7 times out of 10, and I'm actually a fan of Nick. I've always thought that KO was the worst thing to happen to Diaz in the middle of his career. Again, as a Diaz fan, I wouldn't have bet on Nick in an immediate rematch. Today, I'd bet long on Robbie.

By the way, is Bonesknows Chael fan?? I haven't seen this level of internet crying since he left.
    probably. I thought chaelfan was about 14, so that would put them at the right age, I think.

rh
    All manner of men came to work for the News: everything from wild young Turks who wanted to rip the world in half and start all over again -- to tired, beer-bellied old hacks who wanted nothing more than to live out their days in peace before a bunch of lunatics ripped the world in half.

Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
    The Rum Diary

Yeah, Bye.

Yo momma's chaelfan

7. Default

For the record kids, before either of you two say a no-no word and get grounded by your respective mommies, yes, I did get a warning for calling poor nick a bad name. D-bag was a poor choice of words when so many better choices were there.. I could have just said over-hyped, whiny, spoiled, useless, uneducated, lazy, unintelligent, or any other of a list of accurate descriptive words. Im sorry for my poor choice.

Oh, and please, feel free to neg away ladies. Knowing either of you two simpletons disagree or dont like what Im saying just reinforces how correct I am in my opinions. Have a good day at school kids.

http://www.dangerouscreation.com/201...the-beginning/
    2nd image down? That site doesn't allow hotlinking apparently.

I actually thought it was pretty funny (4 hour erection part) and made me laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by rivethead View Post
    ...and here I thought jokes were supposed to be funnier if they weren't recycled.

rh

Anybody want to create a thread somewhere where we all just tell each other how much we hate each other? It would solve a lot of problems. Sort of like a forum Fight Club.

In all seriousness though, BonesKnows please stop flipping out on other people because you got in trouble. No offense dude, but it's annoying. Not happy that you got an infraction or whatever happened, ok I understand, but please don't take it on yourself to police everybody else, especially when they weren't even the one that disciplined you.
    Big Hairy American Winning Machine

Thread Information