+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Nick Diaz still 'completely retired,' would rather 'work at WalMart' than fight for c

Don't like to listen to Nick talk, but he always goes in there to fight, not run or pin his opponent to the ground to out point.

Unlike "someone" who might be the current champion, can't see Nick cuddling Lawler in the last part of the 5th round to try and win a close fight.

Maybe Bones goes a bit far, but he does have a valid point about inconsistencies here.

Quote Originally Posted by The Donosaur View Post
    Anybody want to create a thread somewhere where we all just tell each other how much we hate each other? It would solve a lot of problems. Sort of like a forum Fight Club.

In all seriousness though, BonesKnows please stop flipping out on other people because you got in trouble. No offense dude, but it's annoying. Not happy that you got an infraction or whatever happened, ok I understand, but please don't take it on yourself to police everybody else, especially when they weren't even the one that disciplined you.

Quote Originally Posted by VimyRidge View Post
    Don't like to listen to Nick talk, but he always goes in there to fight, not run or pin his opponent to the ground to out point.

Unlike "someone" who might be the current champion, can't see Nick cuddling Lawler in the last part of the 5th round to try and win a close fight. (didn't use his or her name, afraid might be seen as fighter bashing in case the artist formally known as DonFrye is on tonight)
    Pinning someone to the ground, as you put it, is called wrestling. Wrestling is a part of MMA. Are you sure you like MMA? Because I don't understand how a fan of MMA can criticize a strategy, involving a MMA discipline, to win a title.
    NWO 4 Lyfe!!!

Quote Originally Posted by VimyRidge View Post
    Maybe Bones goes a bit far, but he does have a valid point about inconsistencies here.
    Personally I don't care either way. It's none of my business, but I do get tired of seeing "fighter bashing! Fighter bashing!" Every time somebody gets into some trouble. It would be annoying in the real world too if a fellow employee got written up for being late, so they started waiting at the entrance of the job, trying to out other stragglers.
    NWO 4 Lyfe!!!

Personally I don't care either way. It's none of my business, but I do get tired of seeing "fighter bashing! Fighter bashing!" Every time somebody gets into some trouble. It would be annoying in the real world too if a fellow employee got written up for being late, so they started waiting at the entrance of the job, trying to out other stragglers.
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

There is a difference between using wrestling to get an advantages position and using wrestling to solely stall.

Pinning someone to the ground, as you put it, is called wrestling. Wrestling is a part of MMA. Are you sure you like MMA? Because I don't understand how a fan of MMA can criticize a strategy, involving a MMA discipline, to win a title.

Hendricks was not just laying down doing nothing, he is not Jake Shields.
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

Anybody want to create a thread somewhere where we all just tell each other how much we hate each other? It would solve a lot of problems. Sort of like a forum Fight Club.
    That's actually not a bad idea... keep some of the drama, bruised egos and hissy fits out the rest of the threads I'd be all for that idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Tongan.Death.Grip View Post
    BULLSHIT RH!

I got banned by that faggot sniggles for saying somthing about cyborgs penis. No warning just BAM*

*ps*
    Since you called Bones a whiney lil' bitch I can call sniggles a faggot, you double standard having lil' poof.

See, all good.
    ASL?

Quote Originally Posted by Rise View Post
    That's actually not a bad idea... keep some of the drama, bruised egos and hissy fits out the rest of the threads I'd be all for that idea.
    It could be pretty funny too.
    NWO 4 Lyfe!!!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information