Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Nick Diaz still 'completely retired,' would rather 'work at WalMart' than fight for c

He wants to annoy Dana out of his contract so he can box. Dana knows this and just shakes his head and laughs. Nick and Nate can keep talking, they ain't going no where. And I think box will fight for the UFC again....if they want to make any real money.
    Scarface: Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, and fuck you, I'm out!

"I don't call the fighting in my films 'violent', I call it 'action'. An action film borders between fantasy and reality. If I were to be completely realistic in my films, you would call me a violent, bloody man. I would simply destroy my opponent by tearing his guts out. I wouldn't do it so artistically." ~Bruce Lee

Quote Originally Posted by SwordofAres View Post
    He was the one obsessed with tall people. He sent recruiters across Europe to kidnap tall men for his army. When other countries started complaining he began forcing tall men to mate with tall women in an attempt to form some sort of giant breeding program.

I just said him cause he's kinda the anti-Napoleon.
    Yeah Napoleon was slightly above average height for his time but was always with his elite guard so they made fun of him for being short o.0 lol

Quote Originally Posted by Qball1974 View Post
    Yeah Napoleon was slightly above average height for his time but was always with his elite guard so they made fun of him for being short o.0 lol
    5'5" is and will always be short.

Quote Originally Posted by Sniggles View Post
    Not when everybody else is 5'2".

rh
    All manner of men came to work for the News: everything from wild young Turks who wanted to rip the world in half and start all over again -- to tired, beer-bellied old hacks who wanted nothing more than to live out their days in peace before a bunch of lunatics ripped the world in half.

Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
    The Rum Diary

Yeah, Bye.

Wikipedia warriors...

you seem to forget how old I am.

I knew Napoleon, back when he was only 4'8".

Fucker still owes me 200 francs.

rh
    All manner of men came to work for the News: everything from wild young Turks who wanted to rip the world in half and start all over again -- to tired, beer-bellied old hacks who wanted nothing more than to live out their days in peace before a bunch of lunatics ripped the world in half.

Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
    The Rum Diary

Yeah, Bye.

Quote Originally Posted by The Donosaur View Post
    Pinning someone to the ground, as you put it, is called wrestling. Wrestling is a part of MMA. Are you sure you like MMA? Because I don't understand how a fan of MMA can criticize a strategy, involving a MMA discipline, to win a title.
    I love wrestling and the reason I got into MMA was because of wrestling. I'm not agreeing with vimyridge particularly however taking a guy down and sitting on top of him in order to win a fight on points is basically taking advantage of the system. Just because it is technically illegal doesn't mean you aren't a true fan if you don't enjoy watching that or criticize people for doing so.
    "DO YOU THINK I'M JUST GOING TO SIT THERE AND LET YOU KILL ME JON???"

Quote Originally Posted by Sniggles View Post
    He was just shy of 5'7 ........

His elite guard were all over 6ft

Quote Originally Posted by IceCold48 View Post
    I love wrestling and the reason I got into MMA was because of wrestling. I'm not agreeing with vimyridge particularly however taking a guy down and sitting on top of him in order to win a fight on points is basically taking advantage of the system. Just because it is technically illegal doesn't mean you aren't a true fan if you don't enjoy watching that or criticize people for doing so.
    I over reacted on that one.
    USA! USA! USA!

K.J. Noons on potential Nick Diaz rubber match: 'If fans want it'
    “If I can get a couple wins and get back in the top 10 and be a contender again, I think there’s definitely a rubber match there because I definitely got robbed in that second fight, I think,” Noons said. “There’s a rubber match there. I don’t care what weight. But I feel like he’s at the top. He’s lost a couple too, but I feel like I’d like to work my way up in the UFC a little more and get my name out there.

“If it’s a draw and people want to see it, I’m definitely down for it.”

Thread Information