Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Nick Diaz still 'completely retired,' would rather 'work at WalMart' than fight for c

Quote Originally Posted by BonesKnows View Post
    well there was 5 posts before your shit show of a post flipping the fuck out. So yea, it did. But dont worry no one expects you to admit you are wrong.
    sigh.

Ok genius, since you clearly can't count, I'll try to tie this up for you:
    You posted a whiny bitch post about fighter bashing instead of simply reporting it. You got called out by not just one board member about overreacting, but several.

If I came in and hijacked anything, it's because you can't seem to understand a) how to report a post, b) how to not be a bitch, and c) when to let something die.

So your "something like 5 posts after" you snitched? You should go back to pre-school, son. There has been exactly ONE post since you whined that didn't directly reference your stupidity, and something like 9 that did. There were three in a row before I stepped in to tell you to shut the fuck up.

So yeah, that's the definition of a hijack, one that you started.

rh
    All manner of men came to work for the News: everything from wild young Turks who wanted to rip the world in half and start all over again -- to tired, beer-bellied old hacks who wanted nothing more than to live out their days in peace before a bunch of lunatics ripped the world in half.

Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
    The Rum Diary

Yeah, Bye.

Quote Originally Posted by rivethead View Post
    sigh.

Ok genius, since you clearly can't count, I'll try to tie this up for you:
    You posted a whiny bitch post about fighter bashing instead of simply reporting it. You got called out by not just one board member about overreacting, but several.

If I came in and hijacked anything, it's because you can't seem to understand a) how to report a post, b) how to not be a bitch, and c) when to let something die.

So your "something like 5 posts after" you snitched? You should go back to pre-school, son. There has been exactly ONE post since you whined that didn't directly reference your stupidity, and something like 9 that did. There were three in a row before I stepped in to tell you to shut the fuck up.

So yeah, that's the definition of a hijack, one that you started.

rh
    You're really upset over this eh...But remember RIV, if your hard on for me lasts more than 4 hours you should seek medical advice. Or psychological advice. Whichever you choose.

...and here I thought jokes were supposed to be funnier if they weren't recycled.

rh
    All manner of men came to work for the News: everything from wild young Turks who wanted to rip the world in half and start all over again -- to tired, beer-bellied old hacks who wanted nothing more than to live out their days in peace before a bunch of lunatics ripped the world in half.

Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
    The Rum Diary

Yeah, Bye.

I hope Nick knows he would most likely be making much less than UFC money at Walmart. I hear the Waltons aren't very fun to work for or with.
    Last edited by SickNasty; 04-10-2014 at 04:30 PM.
    You have to know what you don't know.

This thread is hilarious
    LJS-NEMS

Yo mommas hilarious.

And would someone kindly inform mr Diaz that you have to pass a drug test to work at wal mart.

Quote Originally Posted by rivethead View Post
    ...and here I thought jokes were supposed to be funnier if they weren't recycled.

rh

If you're not fighting, stop talking.

Diaz isn't even top 5 at this point. Barely top 10, he does nothing to the Hendricks or Lawler that came out for their last fight.

Love him or hate him, Diaz always brings out the most in people.

And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

Quote Originally Posted by 1inthechamber View Post
    If you're not fighting, stop talking.

Diaz isn't even top 5 at this point. Barely top 10, he does nothing to the Hendricks or Lawler that came out for their last fight.
    I dont know. I think Johnny wrestle fucks him to a victory but Im not sure Lawler beats him. But either way, he aint $500k to show money; that much I do know.

Thread Information